Protect my heart Watty Awards

My name is Taylor Worthing and I'm rich. Well that's how everyone else sees me, but it's not me who is rich. It's my parents who are. My Mum is a well known model who has done so many covers and spreads, this has led for me to find it hard to find true friends. They all seem to be too interested in the fact that Mum is who she is. So I don't have any friends. Plain and simple. My Dad is a lawyer and is always busy, but that suits me fine. My dad is a lawyer which means he has many people who does not like him and well, wants him and his family dead. So today, I am going out to get a protector. Did I say get? I meant buy- I'm going to buy one.  I'm going to buy someone to protect me.

I hate the idea but it makes Dad's life easier. It would mean he didn't have to constantly worry about my safety as I would have someone there for that reason.

Dad isn't just your average lawyer, he always represents the supernatural. If you can afford him, he'll be your lawyer; no matter if you're guilty. I hate this but he does try not to represent the defence, due to that reason. But it is his job, he represents people who pay and need it.

Dad wants me to pick up, I refuse to say buy because it just shouldn't be a sentence, a protector. I am not looking forward to this. .  

Now, this isn't one of those stories where the girl falls in love with the wolf and they live happily ever together after overcoming the shock of the difference of them.

Nope, I'm a just a girl going to buy a wolf to protect me.

....

As I arrive in the building for the auction, I notice there are different types of people here: old, young, men and woman but what was weird, a lot of them held excitement on their faces. They're looking forward to this, how odd. Finding an empty seat at the front, I make my way through the crowds of people; smiling awkwardly as I pass.

"First time?"A woman asks me, she had blonde hair that was kept above shoulder length. Her eyes blue, her eyes held excitement. She was around in her mid-40's; which was shown due to the wrinkles on her face.

"Is it obvious?" I ask her, a bit embarrassed that it was so often. A kind smile spread across her face.

"Oh no! It's just that I havent seen you before." She explained, patting my hand that was resting on my knee. I moved it away casually, I wasn't too comfortable with touch. Especially from strangers.

"Oh..." I say, letting that sink in. "Do you come here often?" I ask her, a little confused by her answer, I mean, it's hard to understand why anyone would come here in the first place but more than once, it's beyond me.  I hate myself for being here but I just couldnt say no to Dad. She grinned, clearly not taking offence to my off tone.

 "I do, I can't help it. I just love it here. You could get them to do anything because they are SO grateful for you taking them out of here." She explained, with a wink and a grin on her face. I was about to say something when a man with blonde hair and a bored face came to the podium.  

"Okay so for our first sellar is a..." I zoned out because I didnt think that was the person I needed. After about 3 or four people, the lady next to me had bought a guy about 24 years old he had brown hair, he looked very inncoent but he was musclar.  I tried not to think what she and him would get up to .

When the next person came up he was standing there in grey sweat pants with a simple black wife beater top he had black hair and blue eyes, he was gorgoues. He had muscles that were defined and had a dancer's body if that makes sense. He was amazing. 

"Okay his name is Skylar, age 19; is a shifter like most but not your average shifter. He is well built speed and an excellent fighter. We'll start off with £25,000" The auctionier said.