PMH3: My mate 11

I was still annoyed at him, he cant control me. I know he hasn't had to be an equal to anyone but I will not be controlled not by anyone. And certainly not my mate whether or not he's the Wolf Lord or whatever. I don't care if im honest. AND IM NOT EVEN A WOLF! That's the thing! He called me wolf but I am not a wolf Im a cat. I will always be a cat. Deciding I needed my cat, right then and there I changed into a cat. I needed her to be in control for alittle while- a run would do some good.

--Rory:

I was upstais doing my homework when Owen walked in, we slept in my room last night. "How come you didn't tell me those guys were the ones who attacked you?" he said first thing no hello. Even though after last night that we talked about it and sorted it out- I knew he still hated me for what I did.

"Oh yeah..." I said.

"Yeah..." He said crossing his arms as he stood against the door frame. "So why didn't you tell me?" he asked me. I shrugged and rolled my eyes.

"We werent talking for a week let alone just being in the same room..." I said to him. He sighed, walking over too me wrapping his arms around me, pulling me into his lap.

"I guess that's understandable!" he said dramatically, kissing my cheek. "But Lori baby, even if we're million of miles apart you tell me when they guys who attacked you are in the basement!" he said too me, I smiled and nodded.

"Okay deal.." I said leaning forward to kiss him but stopping. "Wait, we arent going to be millions of miles apart are we?" he smiled softly at me. I remember Rochelle telling me that's his smile for me. He only shows it too me...And even if that wasn't true it still sent butterflies.

"Not if I get a say in it." He said truthfully, I smiled and he leant forward kissing me.

RYAN:

I had be avoiding Max all day on purpose and he knows it. Today, all of a sudden, we were having a pack meal. Sapphie, Matt, Leon, Rochelle, Owen, Rory, me and Max- all the couples. Max apparently said it would be good for us all. Not that I would know first hand as I am not talking to him. However that didn't matter, I could make an excuse not to go but why should i? I wanted to annoy him. Like he had me. So I was wearing a low cut black plain top, that showed enough but didn't make me uncomfortbale and some blue skinnys that were hung low on my hips flashing some skin. Coming into the dinning room, the couples were here. Owen and Rory, Matt and Sapphire, Leon and Rochelle, Max and now me.

"Hey guys, sorry for keeping you waiting.." I said with a smile, meeting everyones eyes apart from Max. They all replied with its fine and such. Everyone started to eat in silence- it was awkward. Sighing I looked up to everyone. "Look, we all need to get over whatever it is." I said to the others, I wasn't talking about me and Max. I know hypocritail of me there..

"Says you." Sapphire snapped at me, for some reason this made me smirk at her. Normally back home I would of snapped at her but I thought it was funny.

"I do say so." I said with a smile. "So whats yours and Matt's problem?" I asked her, Rory's eyesbrows went up at this and Sapphire glared.

"Not your business cat." She snarled at me, I laughed at this while Owen growled at her and Max went

"Sapphire." In that alpha tone which shut her up. She looked down at the table and it annoyed me that Max controlled her.

"Its alright Sapphire. Ignore him." I said, meeting his eyes; which sparked.

"Not now Ryan." He said in a tone that I knew was tired.

"Not now Max." I said in the same tone, he stared at me and I wouldn't have realised the change in the air because it was hardly nothing, it was just like the wind brushing my skin. Nothing more. Max's eyebrows went up in surprise at this. And the attention was all on me and then I realised what had just happened, I had used my alpha powers. If I had any scares or worries that Iwas his mate that just proved it.