PMH2: Rogue Love 6

VIOLET:

I was sitting in the room, with Tai who hasn't left my side since earlier. We've been talking about everything, what we like our families he aslo told me about shifters.

"Tai do I have to go back home?" I asked him quietly its not that I didn't want to its just Im all alone. My parents are to busy travelling.

He looked at me surprised, and placed his hand over mine; Ive noticed he was very touchy not that I was complaining. "Do you want too?" he asked me.

I shrugged evn though the answer is a no. "I mean if it's a no that's fine; but I can pay rent or something" I said to him quickly, money wasn't a problem mum and dad gave me enough so they didn't have to come back.

"Vi, do you want to go home?" Tai asked me, I looked at him and I knew he wanted and would get the truth.

"No"I replied with a shake of my head.

"Settled then" he said with that breath taking smile. "You're staying" he said to me.

"You don't have to ask your parents?" I asked him, wondering. He shook his head and smiled, leaning forward and kissing my cheek. I was alittle surprised and didn't expect it at all; I turned my head at the room time and our lips touched. He was shocked and pulled away. We just stared at each other, leaning in I kissed his lips.

*8*8*

*next day*

TEAGAN:

Today was Friday so guess what that meant a date with Chase. I was happy but also nervous. Violet was going to our school today, she tranferred. Tai thought it would be safer; nothing to do with the way he was looking at her; with love. I think she's his mate and if she is lucky her, my brother even as hard headed stubborn overprotective baboon he is, he's amazing guy. We were drving to school and Ryan was sitting infront with me and Vi at the back, Tai kept looking at her and she blushed not meeting his eyes. Something happened...

"So guys..." Ryan said to all of us in the car, she must have realised too. "How was everyone's night?"

"It was good" I replied, then looked at Tai and VI; they rhymed. "You guys?"

"Its was fine" Vi mumbled, but with our hearing we heard it.

"Tai?"

He looked at VI "Best night" he said softly. VI blushed but didn't say anything or look our way. Ryan and I shot each other a look and knew we'd have to give up for now.

The day went quick expect that Vi And I got hit on a lot, I understand why she did as shes new. But me? Ive been there ages and they all know they have no chance. We were not walking out to the car park to meet Tai, we had tried to ask Vi about what happened but she wasn't ready, and we could tell she didn't trust us that much; or not as much as she trusts Tai. I saw him there; Chase leaning against his car. I was confused but headed over to him. Ryan just shook her head and smiled talking to VI.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, "I thought we were meeting later"

He smiled "Couldn't wait so I thought Id make the date longer" he said with a smile.

"Ummm"

"Is that okay?" he asked me, looking at me.

"HEY MATE! You've managed to get her into bed lucky you!" a guy, called Chris shouted out. "When you get bored send her my way" he said, I blushed and looked back at Chase while his friends laugh. Chase didn't find it funny; not at all. Infact Chase walked over to Chris and caught him by the top.