PMH3; My mate 14

RIGHT, this should be longer then others posted in this story. I hope you enjoy it :)

SORRY about the many Points of View changes but trust me, its needed.

You ready?” Teagan asked me, with a quick squeeze of the hand. I shook my head feircly. She laughed at this. Its been a week since I rang my parents up; telling them about me finding my mate. They were so estatic.. They dont know that Max is an alpha yet. I didnt really feel the need to tell them... Which was stupid but for some reason I wasnt ready to tell them. I dont know what was holding me back but I knew it wouldnt end the best it possibly could. Taking a deep breath I got into the car and headed to the airport.

“Where are they?” I whispered to Teagan, she just smiled and opened the door to the pack house when they was a big shout ‘welcome back!’. Oh my dear god. The lights came on and everyone was there, to Skylar and Taylor, Mum and Dad, Tai and Violet and all the others. Oh god I felt sick. Taking a few deep breaths I smiled at everyone, I quickly let go of Max’s hand which sent him confusion which was clear on his face! 
“ryan!” My mum squealed excitely coming over to me; arms wide open. She gave me a long and tight hug, not letting go for at least 3 whole minutes.
“Hello Mum.” I said laughing, kissing her cheek. She was smiling. Dad came up and gave me a kiss on the forehead and a quick hug. Then everyone else did, apart from Skylar. I took a deep breath and met his eyes. Even though he wasnt my dad, he wasnt even my uncle but I often called him that. It was because he was the alpha, he made the final judgments until Tai was ready to take over.
“Hello.” I said with a small smile, he held his arms open for a hug which was only quick then he looked behind me over to Max who was currently speaking with my Dad. Who seemed to get along really well.
“That is your mate?” He asked me, I nodded. He stared at Max for a few moments until he spoke again. “He’s an alpha..A council member.” He said to me, again I nodded. “Why didnt you mention this before?” He asked me, with a sigh.
“I thought you wouldnt like it.. it means Id have to move permentately.” I said looking down, this caused him to laugh.
“I knew you would be darling. As much as I like to think youre still that little girl that looked over Tai and Teagan everday. Youre not, youre a young women who is born to be an alpha female.” He said with a proud smile. I couldnt help but smile.
“So you dont hate me for mating with a wolf?” He laughed once again.
“No, you silly girl.” He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me over to Max. I smiled at Max who was staring at me with a smile but there was something different about it.

The night went pretty well, Mum and Dad seem to be in love with Max. Skylar approves off him,Taylor thinks he’s attractive which bugged Skylar quite abit. Tai and Violet seem to be going reasonably well. Chase and teagan are all loved up. Right in this moment life is good.
The party ended around half 12 as most people had things to do. Mum and Dad made me promise to come round for lunch tomorrow, so thats my plan tomorrow. “Good night!” I said to Skylar and Taylor who gave me a quick hug then went to clean up the house. I felt abit guilty about not cleaning up but hey, it was my party. Teagan and Chase had gone to bed about 45 minutes ago, which I didnt blame them. I wanted to go to bed the minute I got here but I couldnt sadly. Max was somewhere or rather, him and Skylar ended up talking business which I wasnt shocked about really but it was abit annoying as I had no idea what they were on about, even though I shouldve been as I will be the new Female Alpha. Sighing I entered my bedroom and got ready to bed. After I came out after washing my hair over the bath saving me to do it tomorrow, I saw Max was all ready in bed. Shaking my head I ran a hand through my wet hair then climbed in, trying not to wake him. As I settled in, his arm flung over my hip, pulling me closer to his chest. I couldnt help but smile, then closed my eyes; trying to sleep.