PMH3: My mate. 7

Rory:

I sighed and wriggled around get comfortable, we didn't get up into the room because we thought they needed their time. But My body was starting to ache.

"Owen, Im going to walk around abit." I whispered, he sighed and opened his arms for me to get out of. Standing up I paced a little, looking over to where Owen was he pointed to Mary's room and then held a finger up suggesting one minute I nodded and turned away from him and the room.

"Hello." A male voice said, I looked to see a doctor standing there in one of those white long coats. He had dirty blonde hair with a button nose, and he was mortal.

"Hey." I replied confused slightly to why he was talking to me.

"Can I help you? You seem lost..." he said to me with a smile my way.

"Oh no.. Im here with someone giving them privaticy." I explained, he nodded and smiled to me.

"My name is Tony Clarkson. You are?" he said to me holding out his hand to me.

"Umm Rory." I replied, he smiled and I wouldn't have guessed he was flirting till he kissed my hand slowly while looking at me with lust; I could smell the desire coming of him. "Uhh..." I said to him, he was about to say something when there was beeping nose.

"Oh shit! Excuse me." He said letting go and rushing off, I looked in time to see he was rushing into Mary's room. I ran there as fast as I could to see Mary holding Owen and his dads hand. She was whispering but I could hear what she said with the were ears.

"I love you both, please keep in touch." She whispered turning towards his dad who beant and kissed her gently.

"I love you, please don't leave me." He choked out, she smiled sadly.

"Its my turn darling." She whispered her voice getting quieter, she looked at Owen. "Don't let her go. She loves you and would do anything for you." She said, I had no idea who she was talking about really. Her eyes slowly dropped closed and then she gone. Her heart monitor went dead. She was gone.

Owen's dad started to cry and sob holding her hand to him. Tears fell out my eyes, Owen was crying. He went over to help his dad.

"Im so sorry for you lose." Tony whatever said to me. I nodded to him, not giving him a look, I was too busy watching Owen who was hugging his dad while his eyes were on me. The doctor touched my cheek which made me pull my gaze away from Owen, he smiled sadly. "Here's my card if you need anything, at all." He whispered gently coming forward and he kissed me on the cheek! Is that allowed? I heard a growl come out to Owen's lips before I noticed it he had the doctor up against the wall; by the throat.

"Arent you supposed to be doing something? Instead of flirting with MY girlfriend." Owen growled into his face. I got butterflies at the mention of 'my gilfriend' but he didn't mean it could he?

"She's crying and you flirt with her." The hold on the man's throat got tighter by the colour on his face. Owen's dad touched Owen's arm.

"Stop it now. Mary wouldn't want this. She doesn't want this. LET GO!" He shouted at his son, Owen looked at his Dad and his face went straight to guilt and sorrow. He beant and whispered something in the doctors ear before he let go. Owen got up and whispered in his dad's ear then without looking at me left the room.

The doctor got up and glared at us. "I will get him done." He snarled. Owen's dad crossed his arms, even with tears down his face, he looked strong confident.

"I will get you done for flirting with patients family. That isnt allowed." Owens dad said back. The doctor glared but didn't say anything else and left the room. Owen's dad turnded towards Mary and cried some more.