PMH2: Rogue Love 5

"You had sex with him?!" Tai shouted at me, I cringed and shook my head qucikly and a few times.

"I didn't have sex with him" I said to him, walking in further to the room.

"No?!" he asked me "Then why the hell did I hear him tell dad you slept with him?" I looked at Chase with confusion why did he tell dad that?

"We slept in the same bed!" I shouted at him. "Sex and Sleeping is totally different!"

"You slept in the same bed?" he asked me slowly.

"Of course you idiot!" I shouted at him, he sighed and pulled me into his arms for a hug. Hugging him back I mumbled idiot to him.

"Im only trying to protect you" he mumbled, I didn't say anything because if he really wanted to protect me he wouldn't be hurting me. I pulled away and noticed the brunette standing there looking uncomfortable.

"Sorry," I said to her, embarassed she had witnessed that. "My name is Teagan Im Tai's sister"

"Younger" Tai mumbled, I ignored him and smiled taking a seat.

"You're name is?" I ask her, as I see Tai touch her arm, and whisper "sit down" she looked shocked that he touched her, but nodded and took a seat. I noticed he stood next to the arm chair that she took a seat in.

"Violet" she said to me. I smiled, and nodded for Chase and Ryan to sit down there's now point in them standing. Tai watched me with confusion asking me with his eyes why Chase is still here, I shrugged. It wouldn't hurt to have him here.

"Im Ryan, this douche bag's cousin" Ryan said nodding to Tai.

"Ha ha" he replied to her, she grinned.

"Chase" was all Chase said, he had taken the seat closest to me and kept his eyes on Chase. Tai took a seat on the arm chair next to Violet, and placed his arm around the back.

"So I suppose you might have qiestions about what you saw?" I asked her, she shook her head.

"Nope Tai told me earlier even though Im not sure if he's just crazy" she said to me I laughed.

"Well he is but it's the truth" I said to her, she nodded.

"Youre not going to hurt me are you for seeing umm and knowing?" she asked me looking scared. I looked at Chase and Tai who were having a conversation with their eyes.

"Well Violet" Ryan started, we exchanged a look.We both know what would happen if she told anyone; to be honest she shouldn't know but I guess Tai took a risk for her.

"She wont tell anyone guys" Tai said, I looked at him.

"Tai how can you promise that?" Ryan asked softly, she didn't want to hurt him but his feelings werent the most important thing; the well being of this pack is.

"Because I can" he said fiecely "if you trust me you'll truts her" he said looking at me more than the others.

"Tai we're not saying we don't trust you" My dad's voice said from behind him holding my mum close to him "but how can you trust her when you've known her for 3 hours?" dad asked him, it was reasonable.

"Its not any different from how you and mum met" he said to them. Violet was watching all of us.

"Tai" My mum's soothing voice said.

"Violet can we trust you?" Chase asked her, which surprised me but she looked at him and saw something. "Because I cant have someone putting this pack in any harm" he said to her, and we all smelt her fear.

"I-I...." she stumbled out, shse was having trouble breathing.

"Vi" Tai said to her, she looked up at hi, "deep breaths" she nodded but it didn't work. Sighing he picked her up bridal style and was about head out the room when he said

"Guys trust me"

and that's all we could do.

VIOLET:

I couldn't breathe, that guy Chase had this scary look in his eyes, and you could see that he would do anything for this pack; Anything for Teagan.

Tai was carrying me upstais and into the room I woke up in, he gently placed me on the bed and took my face between his hands looking me in the eye. "Breathe baby" he said gently to me, as he did the breathing with me. I breathe with him but it wasn't working to well so he moved his hand to the back of my neck; rubbing his thumb across it,with the other he pulled my hand onto his chest so I could feel his heartbeat, his hand was on top of mine; it was soothing. I let my head fall forward so it was resting on his shoulder and I breathed in and out.

Once it was settled, we stayed like this for a while until I spoke. "Thankyou" I whispered, he pulled my head back so he meet my eyes.

"Youre more than welcome" he said to me, I smiled slightly.

"Tai will you get in trouble for me knowing?" I whispered to him; I didn't want him to get in trouble because of me.

"No I wont" he said to me with utter conviction "Because I trust you Vi and the only way I can get in trouble is if you told anyone about what we are" he said to me.

"I would never do that" I promised in a whisper, I wouldn't. This was there life.

He smiled at me "There you have your answer" he said to me.

TEAGAN:

Ryan had gone home which is about 5 minutes away, Tai and Violet were upstairs. Chase and my parents were in the room.

"Sir so is it okay if we go on a date?" Chase asked my dad. My mouth dropped opened.

"Teagan close your mouth" dad said with a smile. "And yes it is fine but Chase you look after her" with that they left the room.

"You asked my dad?!" I asked him, turning to face him. He smiled at sat forward so we were closer.

"Yes why wouldn't I?" he asked me. "You don't like lying to your parents, and I don't want to hide our relationship from them so the easiest way is to tell them" he said, he saw my look and sighed.

"Is that okay?" he asked me. "Chase are you sure still you want too?" he smiled.

"Of course angel" he said as he brushed a kiss on my lips.

---

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN.