PMH: Rogue love 13

Chase:
I knew where they were, I just knew. Its apart of the bond, the mate bond. I waited for Ryan to fall asleep after she told me about her fears of not finding well, the fears I figured out. It was a common fear for weres especially cats because their rare.
Gently I placed a blanket over sleeping Ryan and headed out the door. I knew Vi and Tai was busy upstairs.
Changing into wolf from I ran to my angel.

Teagan:
I just sat there watching Xander, he was busy thinking.When there was a knock on the door. Xander looked at me with a weird smile.. He went to open the door and there stood Chase no top on but trousers. I couldn't help but stare at his chest then shook my head and realised.
"Chase!" I said he didn't look at me, but entered the room. My heart broke when he didn't look at me.
"Xander..." Chase said in an emotionless voice.I didn't recognised this Chase.
"Chase! My boy I knew youd come!" Xander said in a cheery voice. "Please take a seat" he said aswell. Chase didn't he stood near me further away from the door, his body protecting mine.
"Don't you want to kiss your mate?she's missed you. " Xander said, Chase's eyes flicked to me but he didn't say anything.
"What do you want?" Chase asked, Xander smiled and leaned against the wall.
"I want lots of things. But the thing I want with you is to join me." He said simply, like it was the easiest thing in the world.
"Excuse me?" Chase said.
"I want you to join my pack." Xander said slowly. I sighed, Chase didn't show any emotion.
"And what would I get in return?" Chase asked him.
"You my dear friend will get Teagan's release" he said proudly.
"Chase don't even do it" I said to him, but he didn't listen.
"What if I don't?" Chase asked Xander, who clicked his left hand then the window broke and before I knew it I had an arm round around my throat. I couldn't breath and Chase stood on his feet alert now.
"You've surrounded us" Chase growled at him.
"Of course You didn't think I'd stay in a room with you unprotected! When I kidnapped youre mate?" Xander laughed.
"Xander..." Chase growled, then something happened that I didn't expect Violet walked in the room. Xander looked at her confused.
"And you are..."
Violet just stood then and then I felt the power my dad was here. My dad walked in saw Xander and punched him in the face. Tai quickly came in pulled vi behind him and that's when the fight started in a small motel room. Chase had got rid of the guy behind me. Then Xander and the other rogues who managed to be roped into coming ran in wolf forms. Dad, Tai, Stuart, Ryan and Mikey had all ran. Chase quickly kissed my forehead then ran after them.

RYAN:
I wasn't supposed to have gone with them but I don't really care to be honest. This is the last time Ill be here to help the pack, as Im moving. I spoke to mum and dad this morning and they understand, they've found a pack to send me too.
We caught up with Xander and his rogues well surounded him. Tai jumped on  a wolf, so others followed. I saw a grey wolf jump on me from the corner of my eye but I was too slow, it was on top of me. I snapped and tried to get the jugular but the wolf was too fast. It had my neck its my mouth, I could smell my blood as he bit down. Luckily though Chase's animal bit the leg and I stood up feeling a little woozy. But I noticed that the rogues were dead now. Dad walked over to me and nudged my neck asking if I was okay, I managed to tell him that I was. He didn't believe me though he sat next to me as we watched the scene.
Skylar had Xander under him, Chase walked over to him. They were communicating through their heads and we could hear.
'Skylar get off him' Chase ordered. Skylar looked at him then climbed off Xander. Chase didn't say anything but looked down at Xander then before I knew a body of a jaguar dropped to the floor.

Tegan:
Mum came up to me and gave me a hug asking if I was okay which I was. Then Violet came up gave me  a quick hug. We decided to go home because staying here wouldn't do good. Mum said se had to ring Jack to get the agnets to clean up the bodies and such.
When we got home, I decided to go straight up to my bedroom. I went in my bathroom to change.

Violet:
Taylor and I were sitting in the front room in silence just thinking when the door opened and in came everyone. Stuart kissed Taylor on the head and said he's gonna take Ryan home as she had a big bite on her neck. Skylar wen straight over to Tyalor and kissed her whispering something in her ear. Tai walked over to me and picked me up took my seat and placed me on his lap.Turning my head towards him I asked him the question. 'Is he dead?' Tai nodded and beant his head forward and kissed me. I didn't complain, pulling away he whispered agianst my lips "I love you." I didn't say anything just kissed him.
Chase said something about going upstairs.

Back to Teagan:

I came out of my bathroom dressed in my pj's all ready for bed when I found Chase sitting on my bed. I didn't run to him, because I don't know how he would take it. So I stood there akwardly.
"Is Xander... did you.. Um..." I didn't know how to word it- How could I ask my mate if he killed my uncle. He was watching me, with those eyes of his. "Yes, its over with." He told me.
"Did... was... Was it you?" I asked him, he stared at me in silence for a dew minutes.
"Yes." Was all he said to me.
"Umm... okay." I said lamely. We just stayed in silence in the darkness. After a while he sighed and spoke to me.
"Angel this is my job. I kill the bad rogues" he said to me.
"I know that..." I said to him, and I did.
"Ive done many jobs, loads of them. None of them really got to me, the deaths. I liked the familys, the packs Ive helped get rid of them for. They're lovely but none of them effected me. Unlike this one. I came here expecting to just find him and do it then it would be over. But not only did I do that I found my mate. And I found that if you wanted me to stop this job, I would. So Ima sking you... would you like me to stop doing this?" he asked me looking at me. I didn't expect it. I let my heart speak.
"No I don't. I may be your mate Chase but im not going to change your life just because you found me." I said to him, he smiled sadly at me.
"You don't hate me?" he asked me, I smiled and shook my head.
"No Chase, I don't hate you. I love you" I said to him, he stared at me then before I knew it I was in his arms and our lips were touching.  I didn't complain I just kissed him.
Rubbish? I know sorry about that. I kinda rushed writing it so you know. I rushed because I havent uploaded it in a while! And I thought It was about time. So vote/comment/ fan and enjoy!