Protect my heart 11

I woke up to find myself staring at the ceiling, my thraot felt dry and my head was hurting, I slowly got up into a sitting position, when I saw a girl with black hair she looked quite shy and uncomfortable and she had blue innocent eyes I knew that must be Anna, Mikey's mate.

"How long have I been out?" I asked her, she looked at me and blinked then shrugged.

"Umm about 2 hours not long" she said, I nodded. Then looked around the room, the air had an awkwardness.

"Do you know the secret?" I asked her quickly, when I tunred to face her, she nodded and had a sad look on her face.

"What's up?" I asked her worried I had said something.

She shook her head. "I don't know... I just... he..." she said, I smiled to comfort her.

"I get it. Must be hard to all take in" I said to her, she nodded and smiled slightly.

"Yeah..." She said, I shrugged my shoulders.

"He wont hurt you by the way Mikey is lovely" I said to her, thinking that maybe that was her problem, she lowered her head.

"I know but why me?" she whispered. "I don't deserve someone like him"

I believed the same about Sky.

"Sweetie; he likes you a lot and nothing is going to stop him." I said to her firmly but in a gentle voice, her head was still lowered then she lifted and nodded at me. Good that was done. "Where's Sky?" I asked her, when I said that in came him. He had a cut by his eyebrow and a few cuts on his arms, as you could see he was wearing a wife-beater; and he was looking fine!

"Anna, would you mind if you leave?" Sky asked her politly not looking away from me. I heard Anna mumbled a yes then her footsteps as she left. He quickly came and took me in his arms, wrapping them around my waist and pulling me close; I laid my head on his shoulder and wrapped mine around him.

I cried into his shoulder, not knowing why but I needed too.

Once I had stopped I pulled away; out of his arms, and unwrapped mine but it doesn't look like he liked not having skin contact because he kept his hand on mine. "Did you kill him?" I asked him, he didn't answer for a while and I got worried. "Did you kill him? Because I cant be with a killer" I whispered to him. "I can't possibly think about staying with a killer"

He looked me in his eyes and sighed. "I didn't kill him; I shouldve of but in the end he's my brother and I just couldn't" he said to me, I nodded.

"Good thankyou" I told him. He looked at me.

"He hit you Taylor" he said to me. "When I saw him hit you I wanted to kill him; rip his head off."

I shook my head at this "Sky Im fine- it was a slap but you almost had to kill youre brother and find out that" I swallowed; and began to tell him. "He was the one that lead the hunters here" I whispered.

"I know; I heard" he said to me with no emotion. But I know inside he was breaking and I couldn't help but wrapped my arms around his neck. He sighed and buried his head into my neck and kissed it.

After while we had laid down together wrapped around each other, talking about our childhood with our brothers; I had lost mine and he had lost him years ago, just no one noticed, slowly Sky began to fall asleep and I couldn't because for some reason I knew I had to go out, so once I knew he was full asleep I sneak out gently kissing him on the forehead and left to find what was leading me out there. I saw Mikey and Anna snuggling on the couch, Mikey arching an eyebrow at me I just shook my head.

Slowly I made my way slowly outside past some trees then some more when I saw Xander standing there waiting for me. I swallowed and stopped walking and looked at him. He was bruised battered and bloodied and he had almost died. He had a big mark on his neck, where Sky had bit him.

"What do you want?" I asked him, wrapping my arms around me as it was suddenly cold, the wind blew around us.

"You ruined everything" he said to me. "But its okay because Ill be back Taylor I cant let him win this I won't." He said with utter conviction, I shook my head.

"Why can't you drop it Xander? He's won; he had ages ago and will always win" I said to him sadly.

"No." was all he said. It was quiet and Xander was watching me as I shifted to get alittle warmer.

"Im sorry you know Xander" I whispered to him. "Im sorry I ruined this crazy plan; that you were always shadowing Skylar. Im just sorry" I whispered. He stared at me.

"I actually like you" he whispered. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to hear it.

"Xander what are you going to do now?" I asked him; curious.

He laughed "Get my revenge" He said to me, I felt my stomach turn that does not sound good.

"Xander..." I trailed off. Worried not for me for whatever/whoever will be his next person to fool.

"Taylor?" I heard Sky's voice call out. Damn it! I looked at Xander who smiled at me; a pure smile.

Then Sky came out and he stopped moving or even breathing.

"Xander you're supposed to be off this land" he said calmly.

"I know brother" Xander said 'brother' sarcastically. "I was saying goodbye and see ya soon to Taylor" Sky growled lightly but didn't make a move.

"Now youre done you can leave" Sky said, Xander looked at him then nodded and turned away to leave.

"See ya soon!" he shouted over his shoulder.

I didn't turn or move, just waited and listened to the wind whistling.

"Why did you come here to talk to him?" he asked me in the silence.

"I needed too; Wanted" I said to him, I wasn't going to lie. I slowly turned to see him looking over into the distance.

"You like him don't you? After everything you like him" I shrugged at this; I didn't know.

"You love him after all this don't you?" I asked him, and began to walk closer to him. He didn't move but his eyes met mine as he watched me walk to him. I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist, he didn't move so I stepped closer partly because he was warm and because I loved being close to him.

"Skylar baby Im sorry if this upsets or you something but I understand him as much as you don't want me to I do, and you can't stop me. I want to stay with you but I can't if you don't accept that I'm not normal and I will always try and understand things..." I said to him.

"Sky baby?" I whispered worried now as he hadnt said anything, he sighed then put his hands on my hips.

"Im sorry Taylor; I feel like Ive failed you and I don't what to do" he said to me truthfully. I smiled and kissed his chin.

"Don't worry about that; you still have 4 days to convince me to stay with you" I said to him, he smiled and looked down at me.

"Good point" he said as he brushed his lips across mine.

___

In my opinion this is crap and if you did not get this is going to finish soon. But good news! They'll be a sequel! Good thing? Or Bad?

Tell me what you think:

Happy Xadner isnt dead? annoyed that he's not?

Who loves Skylar? :D

abi-