(7)

(7)

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

<Everly's Point Of View>

I slammed the door to my office, frustrated. Vincenio flopped on the couch behind me, watching my every move. I tried pacing the room, then realized that it was almost impossible with the crutches I had in hand, so I threw them. I knew that once I had did that, I was on a rampage.

Waddling around my office, I picked up anything in my path, and threw it. It didn't matter that it could break, I needed for my anger to subside and this was the only way I knew how to release it. After a while, I felt strong, calloused hands still my movements. I was still breathing pretty hard, and the urge to struggle against his warm touch was diminishing.

"What is problem?" he asked, his accent turning me on more than ever. To hell with the contract, I thought, a burning fire rising inside of me. I wanted to just jump on him and ride this stallion like no tomorrow, and not care what happened next.

"I'm upset," I whined, my lower lip pouting the slightest. He turned me around in his arms, and brought me closer to his warmth, enclosing me in a loving embrace. "I am just frustrated. When I want something to go right, it always tends to head left. Its getting old. I just want to be happy, no worries, no nothing," I explained to him, though my words were slightly muffled by his chest.

I could feel him nodding his head at my statement, before pulling me back. His green eyes met mine for a moment, sucking me into their intense gaze. A small smile climbed about his face. "How about dinner with me, and Vincenio makes things better?"

I smiled at him, and had a huge urge to kiss him. I swear that he was the sweetest guy I had ever met. I kinda felt as if he was forced to do this, not only from me, but from someone else, for no one has ever showed me this much attention before. It was almost sickening. Evan hadn't even been this sweet to me. It was a different, yet refreshing feeling.

"And where will this dinner be located?" I found myself asking, drawing closer to the man that I could honestly say that I liked. He was starting to grow on me, despite that fact that he almost killed me when we met.

"Bella, I figure things out. No worry," he leaned down and placed his luscious pink lips upon my forehead, before planting one lower and lower until he met my lips.

The kiss was filled with hunger and lust. All the anger I had within me was transferred into this fierce, toe-curling kiss. I found that Vincenio was very strong, when he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands gently kneaded my ass; he groaned, his erection growing within his shorts.

He led us to my desk where he swept everything off in one swipe, and placed me on it. Wanting more, I grinded out cores together, loving the friction, and pleasure it brought me. "So sweet," he muttered as he bit into my bottom lip. "Mmmhh," I said as I leaned back and allowed him to kiss down my neck.

His wandering hands found the tops of my underwear under my dress, and tugged at them letting me know that he wanted them off. "Up," he chided in a gruff, deeper voice as he tapped my thigh. Stuck in my pleasurable state, I submitted to his command, and lifted my hips. Slowly, so slowly, he slid my panties down my legs.

After he discarded of them, he hiked up my dress the slightest, and spread my legs. My core was dripping wet, and on display for him to see. I saw him slowly drag his tongue on his bottom lip, and his eyes fill with lust.

"So beautiful," he muttered, testing the waters by coating his long slender index finger in my juices. He then brought that same finger to his mouth, and slowly sucked it in. God was that so damn sexy.

"You taste divine," he told me, his eyes locking in on my heating apex. A moan slipped from my lips. I couldn't take it anymore! Not caring that he was watching me, I clawed at my dress clad breasts, wanting some type of pleasure to reach me.

Withdrawing his finger from his mouth, he brought it to my lower lips, and rubbed them slowly and delicately, before slipping it in. He groaned loudly as I moaned. "Super wet and tight," he groused.

Like a maniac, he finger fucked me into oblivion. I disregarded the fact that we were on my desk, and my moans probably could be heard down the hall. None of that mattered, especially when a moist warmth hit the most sensitive nerve in my body. That was my breaking point. "Ahh," I shouted into the air, as my bliss came through me. My toes curled, and my eyes rolled back as I writhed at his touch.

Just then, the door opened. Terrance's figure cam through as he began shouting at Vincenio to leave. I quickly sat up, and ran my fingers through my now messy head. The scene before me registered into my mind, as I saw Terrance push Vincenio back, and began yelling expletives at him.

"Go back to Mexico!" I heard him shout toward the green-eyed man. Hopping off my desk, I walked towards Terrance, and push him away from Vincenio.

"What the hell was that? I never thought you would stoop as low as to make something of his race. He isn't even from Mexico!" I shouted at Terrance, as I looked up at him. He was breathing hard, his chest rising and fall. I looked over my shoulder, and saw Vincenio cupping his nose. "You fucking hit him? Since when?" I growled harshly at him. In all my years of knowing Terrance, he never acted like this.

"Are you seriously taking his side over mine? I've known you longer!" He complained, his hand shooting out to point at the other man in the corner of the room. Blood dripped from Vincenio's fingers, as he frantically looked about for something to wipe it up with. I grabbed the tissue box from the bookshelf in my office and handed it to him.

"You are not right in this situation! He did nothing to you!" I shouted, turning back to Terrance, poking his firm chest.

"He was touching you Everly! You don't see that as a big deal?" He questioned, throwing his hands up exasperatedly.

"I wanted him to Terrance! And if I didn't, I'm sure I can handle myself! You knew this was going to happen from the get-go, so what is your issue?" I placed a hand on my hip, glaring up at the chocolate man.

"I want you! I've wanted you since high school! You were so dense that you couldn't see that! I'm jealous okay? We would've already been married with all the kids you could have imagined! I could have given you the life that you deserved Everly! But you don't understand that because you're so damn self-centered and selfish!" He screamed in my face.

Tears sprung to the surface as I went over to Vincenio, and helped dab the blood from his face. "Vincenio, I will see you tonight. Please, could you leave?" I asked him, the tears already sliding down my face.

"Leave you with him? No," he said, determinedly, and wound his hands around my waist protectively.

"Vinny I know you care and everything, but I need you to go. I have to handle this on my own. I will see you tonight," I kissed him full on the lips, and escorted him out.

"I pick you up at eight. Be ready," he told me before pecking my lips and leaving the office.

Not edited

This is a little longer than my last chapters, and I hope that you all enjoy! I didn't want to give away to to much so I cut it off here. Hopefully I can update again tomorrow for your sake! Please comment and vote! I'd love to here what ya'll think of my story! By the way, this was my first time writing out a sexual scene like that. Do let me know if you liked it!