(21)

(21)

<<Everly's Point of View>>

It felt great to be back home. Vincenio drove the babies and I to my penthouse. It was confusing and quite difficult to raise newborns in two separate homes. Which is why Vincenio and I were going to look at homes this afternoon. 

The babies were so precious. With bright green eyes from their father, and curly hair from me they were absolute angels. Harvey was progressing a lot quicker than Hazel which was expected with her condition. Later this week we would take her to the doctor for her check-up. All in all, I was a fairly happy parent. Although it took two months, things were falling back into place. 

Vincenio's family decided to stay in the states to help with the kids until our wedding which we decided would wait for the next year due to adjustments we were making to get our family situated. His father of course had many housing options as he was a very wealthy man so it wasnt so hard for his mother and sister to decide that they wanted to stay.

As for Terrance, Vincenio says that he is in prison for the next thirty or so years. My heart still pounded hard at the name, and the thought of him some how escaping but I knew that was almost impossible due to the prison her was vacating. 

It was hard to think that my ex-best friend was willing to kill me over jealously. I never would have thought that things would have turned out this way years ago. The whole year was just a series of unexpected events.

"Everly?" Vincenio's filled the nursery. I sat admiring the two babies in a white crib. They refused to sleep unless they were near one another. 

"Yes?" I answered quietly as to not wake them up. Don't get me wrong I loved my kids but I also hadn't gotten any real sleep in days because they never slept when I was around. Vincenio lowered his voice before replying. 

"You ready?"

I nodded my head before quietly getting up and grabbing the baby monitor for his mom Natalia. After closing the door to the room, I turned to look at my fiance. He had not shaved or cut his hair since the accident, and I was loving every bit of his rugged look. His hair was nearing his shoulders, and his beard was noticeably longer than usual. His green eyes were as bright as ever as he looked upon me. 

I smiled lightly. 

"What?" I asked. I'm sure I was a bit of a mess. As a new parent, I quickly realized that getting dressed up was near non-existent now. My hair was almost always in a messy low bun, curly tendrils falling into my face. I almost always had on a pair of yoga pants and a t-shirt of some sort. All of it was foreign for me, but I was beginning to love it. 

His fingers glided over my cheek. He smiled before pecking my lips. "You are one of kind. I so lucky," he said before pressing his soft lips to mine. It wasnt like our usual pecks, but a passionate kiss. My arms found their way around his neck, drawing me closer to him. His arms circled my waist squeezing me tightly as if he never wanted to let me go. 

A throat cleared causing us to break away from each other hesitantly. I was in a bit of a haze after the kiss. Vincenio has not touched me intimately since the kids were born. I think he feels as if hes going to hurt or break me. I craved for our alone time. It was becoming hard to keep putting it off. 

"Shouldn't you two be on your way?" His little sister asked. Vincenio laughed and grabbed my hand before leaving. 

--

After three hours and six houses later, we finally decided on THE house. It was two story with four bedrooms. Nothing over the top. We had a small family so there was no need for a mansion. It was in the rural area with a ton of land. There was enough room for a pool, expansion if need be, and anything else the kids desired when they grew up. Entering the home, I knew it was the home for us. I just had this feeling. Of course there was room for personal decor but it was just perfect beside that. 

It wasnt to big or too small which I loved. Vince and I signed for the house that moment, and could move in within the next week. I was so excited I couldn't contain it. 

Vincenio took me out to dinner to celebrate our purchase before driving to the penthouse.

Natalia was sitting on the couch when we entered the penthouse, watching TV the baby monitor next to her. 

"How things go?" Her accent as heavy as her sons. Vincenio gave her all the details. She was happy for the two of us. She took her leave after she announced that she was tired and wanted to be near her husband. We walked her to the door, and bid her goodnight before we went to check on the kids. 

They were sleeping peacefully next to each other. Both on their stomachs in the crib. We both kissed their cheeks before closing the door and heading to my room.

Vincenio shrugged his jacket from his shoulders, and his shoes from his feet while I headed for the shower. Once the hot water cascaded upon my skin, the shower door opened revealing a heavily muscled man. His hands traveled my wet skin, his hands cupping my heavy globes. He tweaked them a pleasurable sigh escaping my lips. 

My hands traveled down his muscled abs to his hard member, grasping hard before pleasuring him in the way he was me. When I was close to my peak, he slapped my hands away before slamming me against the tiled wall, my legs wrapping around his hips. 

It didn't take long before he was slamming into me, giving me everything that I had been craving for weeks.

A bit of a filler. I'm thinking that there are only two more chapters of this book left. One of which I will be probably posting shortly, if not tomorrow. Thank you all for the amazing support!