(4)

(4)

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

<Everly's Point Of View>

"Why didn't you tell me that you were in an accident?" Gloria, my mother, worriedly spoke into the phone. I sighed deeply.

"It wasn't that bad an accident really," I said calmly. So what I had an injured leg and a few cuts. That wasn't something to panick about. I was still breathing right?

"Wasn't that bad? I saw it on the news! A shattered tibia isn't bad? I'm coming up there," mom said. I could hear her hollering to my dad, rustling around to get her keys.

"Mom, no. I am fine. Terrance is here with me. Plus, I have some things to handle right now. I'll see you when I get out of this place," I said.

My mother was a dramatic. She overreacted over the littlest things. I feared telling her anything, in fear of her having a coronary.

I could hear her sigh deeply, before saying, "Fine. I'll wait. Just know that your father wants to kill whoever did this to you," she said.

"Mama I have to go," I said quickly before hanging up. Resting my head on the stack of pillows behind me, I took in a deep breath. I was fine. I was breathing. I had a shattered tibia, nothing worse. I didn't need my parents worrying. Their worrying caused me stress.

A few knocks at the door ripped me from my thoughts. Vincenio walked in causally, with a bit of confidence.

He wore an underarmor compression shirt today, that granted him a lustful gaze.

The shirt outlined his fine muscles. The mesh shorts he was wearing highlighted the bulge in his pants, and gave me a view of his hairy legs. They were so sculpted.

I quickly caught myself from drooling all over the place. Damn he was so sexy.

Clearing my throat, I straightened up and went into ultra serious mode. "Have you come up with a reasonable decision?"

He crossed the room in about two strides, and sat in the same spot he did yesterday. His large hand carressed my leg, sending a spark to my core.

I had to catch myself from moaning. His smile grew as he stared into my brown eyes.

"You are a very.. sexy donna." His accent grew heavily when he said the word 'donna'. What did that mean? My heart began to speed up again, showing on the monitor. This man is going to make me have a heart attack! Well at least you are in a hospital, my conscience told me.

He smirked as he stared at the monitor. "I will do it." he then said, leaning over to kiss my neck. My body shuddered at the touch of his soft lips.

Clearing my throat, "I-I will have a contract made with all the terms and conditions of our exchange," I spoke quickly.

He pulled back, and stared within my eyes. "Si, I will sign," he said.

"Okay," I breathed, smiling widely. Hopefully this worked. Maybe insemination wasn't for me. My doctor had me rather convinced that there was nothing left to do, but I felt it in my gut that this would work out well.

"You will be taken care of by the end of the day. Pleasure doing buisness with you Mr?"

"Sandrigo," his voice rang in my ears. "And the pleasure will always be mine," he licked his lips slowly before he stood up.

He leaned over and kissed my lips before he walked to the door. "I will see you soon bella," he said before he disappeared behind the door.

I released a breath that I didnt know I was holding. My cheeks warmed as I become hot and flustered.

How much of this man could I take? He was barely touching me and I was almost over the edge.... His demeanor had changed ten-fold from yesterday. I liked it.

"Hello, hello," Terrance's voice rang throughout the cube like room. My eyes popped up to look at him as he strode in with my a stack of paper work.

"What was Vincenio doing here?" He asked as he sat down in the fabric chair adjacent to me.

"Oh, uh, he was just coming to talk to me about... us."

"What do you mean by us?" He asked, confusion then anger crossing his face.

I scratched my scalp then quickly changed the subject. "So what do you have there?"

He stared at me weirdly before replying, "I thought you would appreciate it if I stopped by your office and picked up a few things," he said, dragging the rolling table from the corner of the room and placing it over my lap. He then placed the stack of files on top.

"What is this?" I asked skimming through the first file. This wasn't anything I was working on before I left the office two days ago.

"Well your P.A informed me that a Mr. Evan Green is attempting to buy your company," Terrance informed me.

Evan Green. My ex-fiance. Over three years ago, his pregnant 'girlfriend' visited me at work, informing me that she was four months pregnant, and the father was my one and only at the time.

I was completely heartbroken. At the time, Evan hadn't touched me in months. I told him my desire to expand our family, and he always told me that he wasn't ready to be a father, yet when I confronted him about the strange pregnant woman at my job, he left in a heartbeat to be with her.

Back then, I ate my sorrows, resulting in me gaining a decent amount of weight. At that time I had forgiven him for impregnating someone else because I had it in my mind that if I loved him, than I could forgive him.

Evan always tried to push me to go to the gym. He always told me that if I wanted to be 'beautiful' then I had to lose some weight.

One day I snapped. He was so controlling and so hurtful that I couldn't take it anymore. Terrance helped me realize that I deserved better. That I didn't have to take the shit that Evan dished out for me.

From then on, I became this cold exterior. I moved, and expanded my buisness. Things went uphill from then on. I became the richest woman in the Industry of Buisness.

"That's not going to happen," I muttered to myself loud enough for Terrance to hear.

"He offered ten billion," Terrance chided, looking through one of the folders also.

I snatched it from him, "He's probably trying to get my attention. I know Evan. He isn't that rich. Besides. I'm not selling my company. I don't care if you give me all the money in the world."

Terrance raised his hands in surrender. "I wasn't trying to make you mad, I was just telling you how much he offered. Your P.A was very organized, and let me in on a few details of the ordeal."

"She's fired," I said nonchalantly. I didn't even bother to raise my head from the paper I was reading. She should know better. If I wanted Terrance in on the deal, I would have told him myself. It has me thinking who else she told about this. If this got to the press, other buisness men and women would offer me deals left and right.

"Wait- what?" he uttered.

"You of all people should know how I work. If I really wanted you in my company's buisness, I would have told you. It has me wondering if she's pirating information to other people. I can't have a snake."

Terrance's eyes bugged out. "Woah, woah. You can't just fire an innoc--"

"Why are you defending her?" I snapped. "She is fired, this is the end of that. Actually, I think you should leave. Visitation hours end in a few anyway."

Terrance opened and closed his mouth like he wanted to say something. He got up and gathered his jacket and briefcase before taking his leave.

Edited by: Fire_heartt

I know its kinda all over the place, but tell me what you think. Please comment! :)