(15)

(15)

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

<<Everly's Point Of View>>

Vincenio pulled a chair out for me, and helped me sit before he pushed me in towards the table. He sat down beside, grasping my hand and squeezing it. I knew that he was nervous, but he had this. He was a genuine man, and I'm sure my family would adore him. It seems like my mother has grown fond of him already.

Everyone was here, including my six siblings. Four older sisters and two older brothers. They were all married and had children. I guess I was just the last one to do anything.

"So where do you guys plan to have the wedding?" My sister Elise asked while shoving a forkful of greens into her mouth.

I glanced at Vincenio, shrugging my shoulders. We hadn't discussed this yet. We hadn't discussed anything actually. Nothing about the babies, we've mostly been talking about what I wanted to do with the company.

"Well?" She prodded when she was finished chewing. I took a sip of the water that was placed next to my plate, and allowed Vincenio to take this one.

"We thinking in Italy. But if she changes her mind we mind having here in states," I swear his broken English was the cutest! I'd have to teach him to speak complete sentences though if he we were to go through with our plans for the company.

"Aww," my sisters cooed. "I would love to go there! I heard it's beautiful!" Eleonora gasped as she folded her hands under her chin, admiring my husband. I rolled my eyes.

With that, Vincenio continued to talk about Italy and how he grew up there, and about his family. Everyone seemed to be intrigued by everything he said, holding onto his every word as he spoke.

"It sounds lovely," my mother spoke up. "Maybe you should just have the wedding there? It sounds like the perfect place, and it's somewhere that we haven't been before!" She exclaimed as she stood up and clapped her hands before heading to the kitchen most likely for desert.

My father rolled his eyes, and downed the rest of his beer before taking another bite of food. The girls seemed to be preoccupied with my husband, as well as my brothers. I wasn't too surprised that they liked him as much as they did.

We continued talk of the wedding, questions that we didn't know the answers to, shooting at us left and right. It had me thinking that maybe this is something that we should definitely talk about. A wedding doesn't plan itself, and neither does a nursery.

"So, what are they?" My older brother Ethan asked as he rubbed my stomach. I smiled a bit before slapping his hand away. I didn't really like anyone touching my belly except for myself and Vincenio.  Everyone's gaze fell upon me, even Vinny's as they awaited the answer.

"I actually didn't find out. I was waiting for their daddy to come with me the next visit so that we could find out together," I said as I looked down and patted my tummy. They were kicking like crazy again, something that always made me feel uncomfortable but excited to know that they were still alive.

I grabbed Vincenio's hand and placed it on my stomach where they were moving. His eyes widened, as a tear came trailing down his face. "They move," he whispered. I beamed at him, wiping the stray tear away.

"They did."

***

After that I was just about ready to go home and sleep. I was beyond tired and my back was hurting like crazy. I was tired of talking weddings and babies and bigger homes. With that in mind, we bid goodbye to my family, they; begging Vincenio to visit again soon.

On the way home, Vincenio's hand never left my stomach, his smile meeting my eyes at every stop light. After about three I mustered up the courage to ask him why he was staring at me so frequently.

"What's up?"

"Nothing. I just hope you're in the mood for a little love making tonight," he said, his smile growing bigger. I blushed a little before biting my lip and nodding my head.

"I always am when it comes to my husband." All my tiredness and pain was replaced with anticipation and eagerness. I was going to be so tired in the morning, but it would be completely worth it.

<<Vincenio's Point Of View>>

The next morning, I woke up and kissed my lovely fiancé on the forehead before heading the bathroom. I had to get ready for work. And I wasn't talking about the 'Sandrigo' kind of work either.

After Everly and I split up, my father handed the title to my brother. It irritated me to no end that I failed him once again, but now I didn't so much as care. I was safer and I could spend more time with my family.

As I was tying my tie, Everly grumbled, then lifted her head from the pillow, sleep still in her gorgeous eyes.

"What are you doing baby," she questioned while stretching. Her belly looked as if it grew bigger from yesterday. I helped her out of bed, and to the restroom to pee.

"I know how are about company, so I check up on things si?" I replied and helped her stand when she was finished. She washed and dried her hands before coming over to help me tie my tie.

"That's very nice of you sweetheart, but I'd like to go with. I have some business that I should handle fairly soon so that I can focus on this wedding, and these beautiful babies of ours," she kissed my lips before going to shower.

As she did, I cooked her breakfast, and laid out her favorite newspapers and magazines to read.

She came out in a dress, that looked more like a t-shirt then anything, and some white ankle-strapped heels. I honestly didn't know how she did it. Not only did she blow my mind, but she managed to rock heels while carrying two babies around. It was like she was super woman.

"Aww honey you didn't have to cook me breakfast," she said as she came to hug me then make her plate. I followed suit and we both sat down at the table enjoying each other's company. She slipped her glasses on before she started reading the paper as usual, and I went through her emails on her blackberry to better understand the operations of the company.

We sat like this for about twenty minutes. It was peaceful. Nice and it was something that I could only do with her. I made sure that she ate every piece of food on her plate before we headed off to her car for work.

***

"We need to work on choosing a family car. I feel so big in the corvette," Everly mentioned as she sat down with a stack of files balancing on her belly. She is too cute sometimes.

"We can go soon, if you like?" I suggested. I knew that she was tired lately and not wanting to do much, but I didn't want to make decisions like this without her. If she was up to it, we could even go today.

"Shit!" She cursed before trying to stand up. All the files on her belly had slipped onto the carpeted ground before I came around to help her up.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Evan is coming back. He's offering 50 million for the company. I don't think he has money like that though so why is he trying?" She asked herself. I had no idea who Evan was, but I was sure to find out.

"We won't sale. I won't allow. You work hard to establish this," I said as I waved my hand around the room. She did. She basically built her own empire and I refuse for her to sale to anyone. Our children could run this one day if they really wanted.

"I wasn't planning to. Listen, there is a few forms my lawyer needs you to sign. You stay here and act businessy while I go handle Evan." She ordered before she walked out of the door with the files in hand. Not wanting to make her mad, I stayed put, and sifted through some of the items she hand laying around.