Chapter 1: Seeing him again

Heyyy!! This is my first fanfic, so hope you guys like it and tell me what you think :D

Chapter 1: seeing him again. 

Will’s POV

“I’m so excited, and I just cant hide it, wahooo” I sang. Today is the day my baby sister comes back from Europe. Her name is Kristen, I havent seen her in years, she had to move to England for this music scholarship, but now they transferred her here to L.A. Since she doesn’t have any other family living here in Cali, this means she has to live with me, and the boys! In our amazing house called the ‘Bandhouse,’ creative I know. 

Me and the guys are waiting at the airport for her, they wanted to come since they haven’t seen her in 2 years and they couldn’t wait. Kris is just coming back from visiting my mom and my brother, who moved to Chicago a few months ago.

The 4 boys sat down waiting for Kristen while I stood up, I couldn’t keep my excitement in. Dana was on his phone, Gabe was listening to music while Cole and David were talking about something. 

Suddenly I felt warm hands wrap around my waist.

“Will!” I turned around slowly and there she was my baby sis! I hugged her and picked her up “Krissy!” I said picking her up and then kissing her on cheek, before putting her down.

“okay if you ever pick me up and kiss me like that again, you will wake up underwater.” she said jokingly quoting from Drake and Josh, we both laughed and I stared at her, wow she has changed from last time I saw her which was when she was around 14. She was wearing shorts with black tights under, and a white shirt covered with a baggy warm cardigan, with her shoulder bag hanging on her left shoulder, and a single gold chain around her neck. Her hair went from black to ombre which stopped just below her shoulder. She looked so grown up!

I looked at the boys and then I started to worry, they were eyeing her up and down, especially Dana, she was totally his type. I gave them all a death glare. I love the guys and all, but they are staring at my little sister, who I am very protective over. 

Dana’s POV

 Oh dear lord, Krissy is so hot now! I havent seen her since we were 14, but hot damn, she has changed a lot. I saw Will give us a death glare so I kinda tried to not look at her anymore, which was hard. She smiled at us, and she walked towards us and said “hey! I havent seen you guys in years! You all look pretty good to be fair”

“you look pretty good yourself” Cole added. She then looked directly at me and I felt nervous, she ran her fingers through my hair “woah dana, you have grown man, and has you hair gone curlier, if that's even possible? You weren’t as nearly as tall as me before and now I have to look up at you” I laughed nervously, “yeah thanks, what happened to your big puffy hair? Your braces and glasses?” I asked “well lets just say I improved over the years” she replied while smiling. Her voice and smile was angelic. She then turned to the new member David. 

“you must be David?” she asked he nodded and gave her a smile, and carried on “nice to finally meet you, I‘m Kristen Will‘s sister, you probably already know that but call me Kris or Krissy for short, you seem like a pretty cool dude, and to all of you sorry about the Dalton thing.”

We all said it was fine and then she hugged us all starting from David, then to Cole, Gabe and then me, I playfully said “saved the best till last eh?” she laughed and nudged me  before walking over to Will, who was holding her suitcase. “have you got my nutella?” she asked Will. Will takes out a nutella jar with a spoon and gives it to her, “I love you bro!” she said while putting a spoonful of nutella in her mouth. David moved closer to me “dude, she’s really Will’s sister isn’t she?” I nodded “you will not imagine how much they are alike, except that Kris has a better fashion sense”. 

We all walked back to the car, all 5 of us boys helped Kris with her bags and on the way back home we just talked and sang in the car it was pretty fun. 

 Kris’s POV

Oh I love being back in L.A its so much different from England, here its warm and almost everyone are wearing their shorts and crop tops while in the UK they were always wearing scarves and big ass coats.

The car ride to the house was pretty awesome we talked and sang and I just felt re-united with my old family. I got to know the new guy David, he is pretty hot, but damn Dana he has changed a lot his voice is so deep now, and I can tell he has been working out. 

I’m sitting next to Dana and it’s quite awkward at this moment, because I used to have a crush on him and he found out, this was like 4 years ago and yeah… I’m positive that he didn’t like me though because before I was really chubby and my hair was everywhere, I wore like huge glasses and had braces I didn't fit in with all the girls he found attractive, I’m sure he didn’t like me in fact, I know. I think I’m over him, but now that I see him again and he looks even better I don’t know how I feel.