Chapter:9 ''Knock Knock,open up''

There i was barraced in my room sitting there looking like a fool but i didnt really care as long as i was safe. i waitd for someone, for something to happen but nothing did i sat there for 2 hours and then i realised that the cops could have been right, it could of been a prank so i laughed at my self and as i was getting up i heard a knock n the door. it might be sam so i rushed up and flew down the stais like a bee but as i was coming down the person knocked again and said yelling,''knock,knock i know your there open up''. so i put my hand on my mouth to keep quiet but he busted the door open and just walked in. i ran to the bathroom and locked the door then jumped out the window i ran as fast as i could but he was standing right infront of me looking at me like i was food and then so quickly he bit on my neck and after that everything went black i knew i was dead i had to be.......

Sam's POV

i was tired of not talking to emily so i went to her house and the door was smashedand the house was a mess i ran upstairs and she wsnt there i looked everywhere and she was no where so i cleaned up so it didnt look suspicous and i followed the stench of a vampire but the smell i smelt was diffrent i had never smelt somethig this strong and when i got out side i saw blood on the cement and i smelt it and knew it was emilys i ran where the smell was nd searched for her... 2 hours later i got a call from emilys mom i compelled her threw the phone and hung up. i finnaly came to an end and the smell lead me to a house a really big one and i walked in and started looking for emily.

Emily's POV

i felt a hand go against my mouth and some sort a liquid it tasted horrible. my body was dead, but my mind was alive, i felt paraliyzed i couldnt move any part of my body. it was 6 hours later till i woke up i didnt know where i was the place was huge and i was famished. I saw sam on the other side of me and there was a man bleeding on the floor. ''your awake'' -''did you do this to me''-''no it was....i dont know who it was but ill find him and kill him''-how come you havent soken to me '' ''cause i couldnt face you..and tell you that ....''-''that what''-''im a vampire and now so are you''.... ''here drink this mans blood you will feel better and get sronger''-''no this is a joke,vampires arent real there a myth''-''if they aren then just try this mans blood if your not a vampire you will mostliky get sick or spit it out''-''no this man could have aids or a dease''-''look at it...do you smell that''-''hmmmmm..it smells''--''good i know,now drink it'' i was strangely attachted to it and i just went over and drank his blood.. i didnt know what was going on i had all these cravigs. i looked at sam and said''explain everything NOW''.........