MUST READ : LAST CHAPTER

When I first started writing this book it was just for fun. I was bored and read a lot of books, so I thought I should start writing. I never knew that over 30,000 people would read my "book" and actually like it. Yes I know I have tooonnnnsssss of spelling mistakes and grammatical mistakes, but I'm going to be honest when I did start writing this I was like 12 and I didn't really care if I made mistakes I was just excited to be writing and never read it over before I published each chapter.
As I continued to write this book I got older. And I changed. I'm not gonna lie this book is a little "childish" and it's a fantasy that I had when j was younger. I always wanted to be a "vampire" or date a guy like Edward Cullen  lmfao and that's sorta why I wrote it. As I read over some of the stuff I wrote I legit cringed and maybe it's because I wrote this and never really read over it. As I was saying before I started to ramble. As I got older I changed. I got ....  depressed I just didn't want to do anything I wanted to die I wanted to everything wrong to myself. I started uploaded really shitty chapters just to fill that space. I felt like I had to write like if I didn't people who did read my stuff would be pissed and would just hate me. And I didn't need anymore people hating me because I already hated myself. I do want to write but not like this. Not like this "book". I like writing no I LOVE writing. I write poetry everyday and short stories and just so much that isn't a fan fic. I'm not trying to be shady and say writing fan fiction is childish that's not what I'm saying at all. I'm just saying what I write was childish to me. There are tons of fan fictions I have read that are amazing that are like goooood af. So before I keep writing and making you guys read 162919 words I'll just get on with it .
I do not want to write this book anymore. I feel like I have to. And I do not want to feel like I have to write because this is what I LOVE doing.( lmfao I sound like a fucking you tuber quitting )
So I will not be continuing this book.
I may upload a few chapters that were pre written if anyone wants but if not then I'll just leave it as is.
I will be writing other stories that are better than this so stay woke 👀 lmfao jk but stay active lol
Anyway thank you so much for reading and thank you for loving or liking this book.
( please don't comment hate on this just block me or whatever idgaf just don't comment hate also please don't comment "UPDATE THIS BOOK PLEASE" or " KEEP WRITING" or message me to keep writing this book because I've said ^^^^^^^ what I needed to say.
Anyway I hope you alllllllhave have a good day/night and sorry this is so damn long and congrats if you made it to the end