chapter 5: Tattooed heart

It was Monday again.... I hate Mondays cause that's when school starts the only good thing is I get to see Sam and my friends. I looked at my alarm clock and say that it was 5:00 am I wasn't tired though I had to wake up in 2 hours I couldn't sleep so I got into the shower and was in there for at least 20 minutes. then I got dressed and ate breakfast it was now 6:30 am, I had half an hour to leave.

then I heard a knock at the door. who would be knocking at 6:30 am in the morning when I opened the door it was Sam. ''what are you doing here so early'' I said, ''I wanted to see you before school''. he responded. I let him in and closed the door. we stood in front of the door looking at each other and then he put his hands on my waist and pulled me in closer and kissed me he moved his hand to my ass and lifted me up and as we walked up the stairs I wrapped my legs and arms around him as we came to my room he put me on the bed softly and was on top of me. I un did his pants and he un did mine as we were kissing I put my hands under his shirt then took it off somehow I ended up on top of him and I took off my shirt and he unhooked my bra and then we rolled over and he was on top of me again he kissed me softly and the moved to my neck and chest I grabbed him and made him kiss me again an hour later we fell asleep. when I woke up I looked at the clock and it said 3:30 pm school was over and didn't care, I was glad I missed school. I looked at Sam and saw that he was still asleep I kissed him softly and he smiled and said ''morning gorgeous'' and I corrected him and said, ''its the afternoon'' ''ha-ha okay, then good afternoon gorgeous''. ha-ha that's better''. he then got up and went into my bathroom and took off his boxers and headed in the shower and said '' you coming in''. ''yeah'' I responded and then took off my underwear and headed in with him and turned on the shower. as the water hit us he looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes and put his hands on my waist and started to kiss me. I pushed him on the shower sliding door and was in control he I looked at his chest and saw tattoo he smiled and said you like it I smiled and nodded and he we continued to kiss and later got out of the shower and got dressed. We went downstairs and sat down I looked at the stove clock and saw it was 5:00 pm and told Sam that he had to go cause my mom would be home in 20 minutes my mom didn't know about me and Sam and I haven't really talked her about boys cause whenever I do she says im to young to date although im 17. Sam kissed me for and walked out the door. I had my back against the door and was smiling for a couple seconds and the started to clean my breakfast mess up and then sat down.

Sam's POV

I have no idea what came over me I had to see her. What the hell is Luke doing at her doorstep. I walked away cause if I didn't Luke would be on the news for another dead teen, but I didn't really walk away I hid behind a bush so I could see what he was doing.

Luke's POV

today was the day I kissed Emily I didn't care what happened all I cared about was me kissing Emily.

Emily's POV

As I sat down I heard a knock at the door. I looked at the clock and couldn't have been my mom she wasn't off work yet I got up and answered the door and saw Luke standing there. ''Hi, what are you doing here''. ''I came to see you'' ''why'' and just like that he walked in and kissed me, my eyes widened and I pushed him off, ''what the fuck Luke, what are you doing''. ''fuck, im sorry I just wanted to kiss you'' well you don't just do that to people, I don't like you like that I see you as a friend plus im kind of dating Sam'' SAM, him you pick him over me, he is a jerk don't date him he'll hurt you Em'' ''Luke you don't know anything about him so leave it alone, and leave'' all of a sudden Sam walked in '' what's going on babe, I came back for my jacket'' I looked at the situation at saw what could happened so just shook my head and said ''nothing''. '' I kissed her, that's what happen'' Luke busted out with confidence I looked at him with a stare of wtf and then Sam pushed him and said '' what the hell man she is my girlfriend'' '' I don't care'' then my moms car pulled up and Sam and Luke suddenly became bff's my mom walked up to the steps and said ''what's going on here'' ''hi mrs.thomson im Luke and this is Sam we were just delivering Emily's homework'' ''oh well thank you boys Emily lets go inside, thanks again boys'' my mom walked inside and I kissed Sam quickly and told him to go home and I would call him and Luke already drove off. ''Emily why were you at home today'' ''oh, I didn't feel good I was going to call you but I knew you were in a meeting today so I didn't call im sorry mom'' ''its okay sweetheart, are you hungry'' ''no I think ill go do my homework'' ''okay'' I walked up stairs and looked at my phone and saw I had 20 unread messages some was from Riley and Ashley and there was one from Luke and Sam I didn't care about lukes message I looked a Rileys and Ashley's most of the messages said where were u, r u okay and so on sams message said ''im sorry babe'' I replied and said, its okay I looked at lukes last and it said can I take you on a date I just deleted it and began to do my homework then later fell asleep.