Chapter 11: Vicious cravings

-Alright so off topic bug im super sad about nina dobrev leaving TVD like wtf elena. Also some of the vampires powers are going to be based on the TVD vampires powers like the mind control/hypnotic thing lol and having daylight rings-
----------------------------------------
I woke up in sams arms and i felt safe.(i know vamps cant sleep but these vamps can lol)i felt as if nothing bad could ever happen when i was with him. But i soones realized eveything was going to change today because I realized i wasnt who i "was" i was this mythical being this fake but surreal thing. I was a fucking vampire for christ sakes. (I apologize jesus)
All these thoughts came to my head. I was in shock of what i was but my thoughts were soon interrupted buy my sudden hunger to blood. I was famished the smell of blood lingered under me and i could feel myself cringe from the awful smell. I got up from under sam trying not to wake him up. I then questioned to myself why we were even sleep I thought vampires dont sleep or do they. Whatever. I grabbed my pants off the ground and headed downstairs. The smell made me rush down stairs and within seconds i was standing over the bleeding body crying out for help. I had no idea what happen or why he was here but in that moment i had no card in the world of anything or anyone. All i carrd about in that moment was me "eating" that blood. I felt my teeth pulsating through my gums and it hurt like hell. I was soon soothed by my own pain as if i had loss all feeling to my mouth. My head started to pound viscously as i got closer to the mans body of blood and my mouth dried up and my tastebuds danced as if i had already tasted the blood. I leaned in ever so carfully and licked his neck enough to taste the blood gushing out. I should have been helping this man but instead i was killing him even more. As soon as i had a taste of his vigorous blood i couldnt stop. I stabed my teeth onto him and didnt let go. I trained his already dead body until there was nothing left of him except himself. I screamed in delight. My eyes were seeing eveything i had perfect vision i could see EVERYTHING and ANYTHING. I could aslo smell evrything and what i smelt wasnt good. I could hear betee then a hawk. I heard things so far away i couldnt believe it. But one sound caught my attention. I heard quiet footsteps coming down the creaky old stairs.

Sams Pov
I woke up and stretched out my arms and let out a huge groan. I look around and noticed emily was missing from my bed. I got up and didnt bother to put on any pants on because it was only me and emily in the house.
I smelt almost fresh blood coming from downstairs and i heard a loud scream of delight. It must have been emily. I walked downstairs quietly and saw emily standing over Jaxsons body. I had no idea what happen all i knew was emily looked guilty.

Emilys POV
I saw sam stand over me. I could see he was disappointed and hurt. But i had no idea why. He grabbed my hand and said,"What did you do to Jaxon?". I could tell he knew the man who was dead. I felt like dieing right there because i had killed someone sam knew probaly someone he loved. I looked at his piercing brown eyes and said slowy,"i...-i.. I drained his blood. Im sorry. When i woke up he was all i could smell and i was starving and i wasnt hungry for "food" i was hungry for him. For his blood. But he was bleeding when i came down here. Im sorry". I quickly said and all he did was stand theres. I knew that i had hurt him and that hurt me.

Sams POV.
Her last words were sorry. But thats all I remember hearing because i didnt listen. "Wait emily did u say he was bleeding when u got down here?". I questioned her.
"Yeah. He was gushing blood from his neck and had bite marks all over his arms and legs".she responded. I could tell she thought this guy meant something to me. "Look im not mad at you babe. This guy was going to kill us last night. He had a steam to my face in the middle of the night and i didnt want to wake you up so i tied him up and just kept him that chair. I didnt even bite him once". I was so comfused to how he got all the bites on him. "Babe lets just forget anout this mess. Ill clean up but mean while u should take a shower and clean yourself up because i have to inform you about...what you are..and...what you can d-" as i was about to finnish my sentence i hear someone at the door.
--------------------------------------------
Yo fam thanks for reading this book im so happy of how many reads its getting. If u can vite and comment that would be rad. I also have been writing another book it is written alot better then this book in my opinion. Anyway love you all✌️❤️