chapter 4: Just a date

''DING DONG'' the doorbell rang, it had to be Sam. I was all ready I had straightened my hair and was wearing a dress I got from riley. The doorbell rang again. I ran down the stairs and opened the door. ''Hey'' I said out of breath.

''WOW!. You look beautiful''. ''Oh, ummm, really, thanks, you look nice too''. ''Thanks''.

we headed out the door and sam opened his car door for me. He was surprisingly being a gentleman and a jerk like he is at school.

Sam's POV

WOW holy crap I've never seen Emily like this... she is..is..is way prettier than all the girls at school. I better not mess this up

Emily's POV

''So where are we going''. ''well I was thinking we could go to the fair I mean that carnival thing''

''okay sure that sounds fun''. when we arrived at the carnival Sam opened my door and walked me out. He then bought tickets for rides and some tickets for games. We then headed off and got in line for the rollercoaster. ''I'm just going to say this, I hate rollercoasters im a complete baby when it comes to them''. ''Em its alright, nothing is going to happen ill be sitting right next to you just hold on to me and it'll be fine... trust me''. After making me feel better he gave me a peck on the cheek. We were next for the ride. when we were all seated in our seats and locked in he grabbed my hand and kissed it then said don't worry. I felt so loose around him like I can say anything and he wouldn't care or he would make me feel better if I was sad and make me laugh when I was angry or crying. I felt safe around him.... I liked him.

after many rides Sam took me to the games and just like in movies he won me a huge stuffed animal-a panda bear- and then took me home. as he drove me home all I could think about was how I was falling for him the pros and cons of liking him I was just being plain stupid.

when we arrived at my house he walked me to my doorstep and said '' I had a really good time, you make me fell really well nice like ... you know what I mean right'' [hahaha was he nervous around me now] '' yeah I thing I know what you mean ha-ha'' he then put one of my hairs behind my ear an said '' you look gorgeous in this light'' I kind of blushed and responded and said '' thanks'' we kissed on my door step for a long period of time until I saw my moms boyfriends car pull up the driveway. Sam saw and gently pulled his lips away. he walked down the stairs and left.

Sam's POV

OMG I cant stop how I feel about her I-I-I think I actually love her even more then I did before. But can we last.. something or someone will say something and it will make her think about me and when she digs she will find out that Iam....a.......v...a....m...p....r....e.......