chapter 3: Party Time

It was finaly morning and friday. I barly slept but i still got a little bit of shuteye in between .. whatever. I was late well I woke up later then I should have. it was 7:00am. I took a shower skipped breakfast and grabbed everything I need and headed out. As soon as u arrived at school Britney was handing out invatations for her birthday . she gave one to Sam all her friends, Riley and Ashley then walked over to me and said, "here Im not that mean, your invited but try to look nice, its a party". then walked away. Riley and Ashley walked over and were

shriking. "You got invited Emily". Ashley said and then Riley bursted with," YOU'RE GOING TO THAT PARTY". How could I say no everyone was going to be there and I was invited so I said, " yes I know, im going". "We will meet you at your house after school and pick out close for the party". I aggred and walked to class.

Sam's POV

Emily got invited to the party......

we havent studied for history since that kiss. I guess we will talk at the party...And hopefully kiss again....

Emily's POV

School was finnaly over and I was ready for the party.On the way out I bumped into Luke, he was hot, but not as hot as Sam.... He asked me if I need a ride. I saw Sam eyeing the two of us.. was he jealous I was talking to Luke.... Anyway I said yes to the ride and he drove me home. I thanked him with a hug. He waved goddbye and said, "See you at the party".

Luke's POV

She is gorgeous but I can see she likes that no good Sam and I also saw that Sam likes her, is there something going on with them. whatever she will be mine not his.

Emily's POV

Ashley and Riley arrived at my house wearing beautiful short dresses. They brought me a white and black dress with crosses that was short it was amazing so I wore it. "Yo look gorgeous Emily". "Thanks". "Everyone ready". "Yes". we then headed down stairs and I said bye to my mom then we went to Riley's car and were off.

I saw Luke kissing some girl in the pool and Sam just drinking beer by a table.

Sam waved at me and smiled. "Oohh is bad boy into u Em?" I blushed He then walked over to me and asked if we could talk. I nodded.

"Im sorry I kissed you- well im not sorry I me--" "I know what you mean Sam its ok, I kind of liked it". Did I really just say that out loud. He blushed. "Ooh well I liked it to". He then kissed me softly and moved his hands to my hips. I moved my hands and rushed my fingers through his hair. I heard someone coming and then pushed him off. He groaned. "I was wondering I--f yo--u would like to -to go on a date this saturday?" I surprised he asked me. "Sure, pick me up tomorrow".  He then kissed me on the cheek and walked off. when I walked out Britney was standing there and poured a whole bottle of alcohol  on me for jo reason. Sam rushed in and pushed Britney in the pool and walked me to his car. "Are you ok". "Yeah I'm fine its just a little beer". "A little beer, she poured a whole bottle on you". "Its fine, but thanks for caring". "Would you like a ride home?" "Yes, thanks" When we pulled up to my house he walked me to the door and gave me kiss. " Ill see you tomorrow for our date". "ok". I then walked inside and went to bed.

Sam's POV

YEESSS, I got a date with her plus a kiss. But why I shouldnt have done that my emtions are getting in the way should I cancel I might kill her like I did to that girl Natalie. I compelled her to let me bite her and just like that.. what I cant control my self and kill Emily. Well although I have been doing a good job and actually kissing her without bitting her neck but my good may jot last for long....