Chapter:8 sleepless nights

Sams POV 

its been a couple days since me and emily have spoken i dont want to face her she has been calling and texting me non stop i dont know what to to

Emily's POV

-"sam its emily please text me back......love you''- Why isnt he picking up i called him 10 times and texted him a billion times i dont think i did anything wrong.

it was now 4:00am and i couldnt sleep so i just layed down and closed my eyes. All of a sudden my phone rang when i answerd it there was no one there all i herd was breating so assumed it was sam so i said,''sam if its you whats going on , talk to me'' i was getting annoyed that no one talked so i hung up. my phone then rang agian this time when i answerd it i said,''if this is a prank its not funny if you call agian i call the cops.'' i put my phone down and closed my eyes hoping to have a wonderful dream but nope the person who was calling called agian and i was annoyed so answerd the phone not realising what i was doing and yelled,''stop calling my phone i dont care who you are but f yu call again i will call the cops and get them to arrest you''. screaming i slamed  my phone on my night stand and i acciedntly woke my mom up. ''what are you doing yelling at 4:30 in the morning'' she said, . ''sorry mom go back to sleep''.as soon as my mom left the phone rang but i didnt answer i silenced my phone and layed down and closed my eyes.

~~~2 hours later~~~

I woke up from a bad dream and was sweating but i dont remember what happen as i was about to go back to sleep i looked at my phone and it was 6:00am and i also saw that I had 10 missed calls from a private number probably the same person who was calling and when i saw that the person called 10 times i was getting suspicous so i called sam and of course he didnt answer then again it was 6:oo he could of been sleeping..so i left him a message saying call me back ASAP  please....i love you bye. I put my phone down and it rang i ansewred it and before i could even talk the caller said,''H~e~l~l~o'', in a mysterious voice. i didnt speak i was silent. he then said,''I'll get you''. then hung up. i held the phone with widen eyes and the line was dead silent. i was mortified , i didnt know what was going on. i called the police and they said it was a probably a prank and i shouldnt worry. but i didnt listen. so i barraced my self in my room and my mom yelled goodbye and she left for work so now i was alone and even more scared.. and sam still wasnt answering .......

Sam's POV.

''Call me back ASAP please......i love you..bye'' was the voicemail from emily but i couldnt talk to her cause all i would do is lie and i cant do that so thats why im avoiding her but ill talk to her soon..