chapter 7: About Last Night

Omg is Sam and Luke a killer are they paid to kill people are they in trouble so many possibilities are in my head. all I know is that Sam killed a women who I think was named Lisa Williams and Luke killed a man who I think was named James frontier. I don't know if I shuld approach Sam tomorrow about this or just forget it and move on or just find things on my own...

Sam's POV

Why would Luke stab me what did I do take Emily well he knows that she was mine and never his. oh great here he comes. ''look, Sam I'm sorry, its just when you said Emily was yours I got angry, you cant just-- ''whoa whoa whoa listen Luke you know that I love her and always have just because I'm considered a ''bad boy'' doesn't me she isn't mine you cant have her she is my girlfriend and im her boyfriend if you have a problem ill stab u with a stick and leave you hear to rot and die ... that's it conversation over.....goodbye''

Emily's POV

so many things are going on in my head and I don't know what to do... there is Sam what the hell should I do. ''hey babe, good morning'' ''hey morning'' ''everything alright you seem really on edge'' 'what do you mean'' ''come on '' its nothing im just a little tired'' ''okay'' the he gave me a kiss and the bell rang then we went our separates ways and were off to class. During biology all I thought about was what to do and I finally made a descion, im not going to say anything I should leave it alone and if I think about it again ill just find out and discover on my own.

Sam's POV

Great she know my compelling didn't work im so stupid she probably drank that tea and then hit her self and remembered.... what am I going to do ..I cant tell her now I cant even tell her what should I do..............

sorry for late update I have been really busy and kind of forgot anyway just want to thank all of my readers even if there is just a few its still a lot to me and im great full thanks a lot and keep reading