chapter 2: K-I-S-S-I-N-G

I walked over to Sam and said hi he responded with , are we goanna do this or what. I could tell he was here for a while. while I as helping him study all he did was stare at me. Did I have a pimple was there something wrong with me? after a while people started leaving and am and I were the only ones there.

Sam's POV

I couldn't stop staring at her she looked so ..... beautiful. she wasn't like the other girls she was simple, didn't care and was naturally beautiful. I have been crushing on her since- since

forever. I'm not really that bad I have good grades and although I act like I have horrible grades and get into lost of fights im a good guy. I can't stop staring at her I gotta do something.

I'm about to do something reckless.

Emily's POV

As I was talking he took my hand and walked us behind the books. I had no idea what was going on. He pushed me against the books and stared at me. I just stood there hands to my self, still and did nothing. His lips moved close to mine and his head was positioned to kiss I wanted to push away but I couldn't we were already kissing. His big hand was on my cheek and I moved my arms and rested them on his shoulders. Then all of the sudden my phone started buzzing I didn't want to answer it but I t kept buzzing so I answered it. I pushed Sam off gently and saw that my mom had called. I was suppose to be home for dinner an hour ago. I said I was sorry and I had to leave and said nothing else then bolted off.

When I got home my mom was sitting on the couch watching T.V with her boyfriend James.

She didn't have a spaz attack cause he was here witch was good so I just went on with my business and said god night and went to bed.

But I couldn't sleep. All I thought about was that kiss and why he even kissed me. Did he like me or was I just another one of his victims. it was Now 11:00 pm and I was still awake thinking. five minutes later my mom called me down. hope she didn't call me down to yell at me. Her jaw was dropped and she was watching the news it had said that a teen named Natalie Washington was kidnapped and fount today dead from a bite and loss of blood. I didn't understand was she kidnaped or did she run away cause who would bite a person so hard that the lost so much blood and died. It didn't make sense but then again it didn't matter. Its not that I didn't care I was sad that an innocent person died for no reason but I didn't know her so I didn't really fell that much pain or cared that much.

My mom told me to watch out cause the body was found around this area and said not to stay out too late. I nodded gave her a hug and kiss then went back upstairs and attempted to sleep.

Sam's POV

I don't know why I kissed her I just had to. Did she like it, was it wrong of me to do it all these questions were roaming in my mind. But I could never date her. Not because of my reputation.. because I was a monster.