chapter 6: Compelled to forget.

Today was Tuesday and I wished it was Monday morning. I looked at my alarm clock and it was 6:12 so I got up and took a shower. today I skipped breakfast and I wasn't to hungry so I watched some tv till 7:00 and headed to school. When I walked out side I saw Sam drinking some sort of red drink. ''Hey'' I said ''oh.....uh...hey'' ''can I have a sip''. ''uh what NO I gotta go babe sorry'' ''okay see you t school then''

Sam's POV

Today Emily saw me drinking blood luckily she didn't know what I was drinking. When I got to school Blake came over to me and then just kissed me......WTF

Emily's POV

as I arrived to school I saw Sam and he was kissing Blake. I was about to run and go cry but first I walked over to Sam and slapped him everyone saw and gasped but I just ran off to cry in the girls washroom

Sam's POV

great Emily saw us I pushed Blake and compelled her to forget about everything and walk away. I ran to Emily and entered the girls washroom. ''Em open up'' ''NO'' ''Please let me explain....it wasn't like that...she kissed me..it meant noth--'' I was interrupted by Emily ''so your telling me that she kissed you and you dint try to push her off...bull crap'' ''Please Emily love you I don't like Blake she is a bitch I've always liked you'' '''what'' she opened the stall door .I starred into he beautiful brown eyes and then kissed her

Emily's POV

I was in the stalls crying and I hear someone walking in and to my luck it was Sam he's not suppose to be in here. he said open up and he explained about kissing bake and that she kissed him at first I was pissed till he said,'' please Emily I love you I don't like Blake she's a bitch I've always liked you.'' I couldn't believe he said he loved me I starred at his beautiful blue eyes and just starred at me and then we kissed. next thing you know Blake comes in with the principal saying'' there they are...hunter and Emily...kissing'' ''you two come with me'' As we followed the principal Sam grabbed my hand and whispered'' im sorry''

''Sam you know you are not allowed in the girls washroom, and why were you to kissing in there'' Sam explained that something happen and he was comforting me while I just begged mr.taylor not to call my mom. ''okay ill let you two off the hook this time but next time its your heads now go to class'' as we got out of the office Blake had a smirk on her face and went off to class. ''look babe im sorry I didn't mean to get you into trouble'' ''its okay babe '' ~did I just call him that~ ''so im your babe too ha-ha just kidding of course iam... how about you come over tonight and we can chill and watch some movies'' he just invited me to his house no one has been there not even Blake...''okay'' then he kissed me and went to class

3 HOURS LATER~~~~~~

finally school was over and I got to hang out with Sam. ''hey, you read for great day babe'' ''ha yeah I guess but today is Tuesday so you have to watch a show with me at 6'' ''ha-ha okay, what's the show'' ''pretty little liars'' I said while getting into his car. ''what is pretty little liars'' ''you'll see''

30 MINUTES LATER~~~~

As we pulled up to his house my mouth was just open and I was speechless. ''this is your house, its huge...WOW'' ''ha-ha thanks, its not that big, come on lets go inside'' he grabbed me and we walked inside and it was eve bigger, ''where are your parents'' ''um...........work they usually come home late so we will be alone for a while.....is that okay?'' haha yeah of course'' as we walked up the stairs and went inside his room I was again speechless...if you thought the house was big look at his room even bigger. he just looked at me and laughed. we sat on his bed and talked then watched tv 2 hours later pretty little liars was on. ''okay no offence but this show makes no sense'' ''you just haven't watched it'' ''well can you explain'' ''on a commercial'' 'okay now I will explain.....so their friend Alison was ''killed'' but she actually is alive...they thought she was dead but later they found she was alive ... and this a person is ''A'' was threating to kill her ....Hanna, aria, spencer and Emily suspected so many people for A but they still haven't found who it is and A has also been threating them. ''so who is A'' ''We don't know that's why ali is telling them more info so that they can figure out who A is'' ''so damn confused'' ''shhhhh its back on'' ''okay since the show is over lets watch a movie'' ''okay'' Sam put The Breakfast club in the dvd, that is my favourite movie. We watched the whole movie and later I fell asleep. When I woke up it was 10:30 pm when I looked beside me Sam was gone...I got up and looked around and saw him with a woman and a man I assumed it was his parents but I thought different when I saw both of them biting him......WTF.....Sam saw me but he couldn't move what were they doing. I ran upstairs and locked the bathroom door and tried to find something to help me fight. the man came up the stairs and just kicked the door open and grabbed me by the hair and dragged me across the floor. I bit him and he let go and I ran. Next thing you know I see Luke...WTF is going on... Sam grabbed the woman and stabbed her with a piece of wood or something and then Luke grabbed a cane and broke t then stabbed the man. Sam ran me and all I said was ''what the fuck guys...'' He just starred into my eyes and told me to forget and later I didn't remember. I woke up on Sam's bed and didn't remember any thing then slowly got my memory back and remembered that me and Sam where watching a movie and I fell asleep I woke up and saw sam playing a video game.....

Sam's POV

she saw everything what the hell am I suppose to do she was speechless so I compelled her to forget and then put her to sleep and just made it look like nothing happen. ''Luke what the fuck I told you to get rid of them and whats with kissing Emily , I told you she is mine'' he said nothing he just stabbed me and left me there I think I woke up 30 minutes later in a pool of blood I got up to check up on Em and luckily she was okay I just sat down and played some video games

Emily's POV

''hey sleepy head'' ''hey, what ya playing'' ''oh some racing game'' ''may I join'' ''sure but if you loose don't be crying to me'' ''ha-ha yeah right don't cry to me'' we played and I won all 3 races. Later Sam took m home and he gave me kiss and I went inside and went up to my room. When I woke up everything was weird there was a name on my hand 2, James frontier and Lisa Williams what the hell who are they. I got up and to my luck tripped and hit my head. Then it all came back so fast...what happen at Sam's house last night.......................