Chapter 12: mail man

I opened the door and saw the mail man. He asked me to sign a package, it was really heavy and super big I didn't know what to expect so I signed for it and closed the door. Emily went upstairs to take a shower while I just stared at this huge box wondering what was in it I knew I could open it but for some reason I didn't for some reason I had a weird vibe so I just set it on the table and cleaned up.
------------- 30 mins later--------------
Half an hour later Emily finally came back downstairs she took the longest shower in the world. "What took you so long?!" I asked her , but she didn't respond she was just standing there with a towel on looking at the ground. For some reason everything in that moment just stopped I felt something, like something was wrong and I was obviously right because before I could say anything Emily collapsed.
I was so scared I didn't know what to do I knew I couldn't bring her to a hospital because  if she was there and she woke up she would go on a frenzy so I fed her some blood but she still didn't wake up.
Then everything went dark I fell to the ground I felt paralyzed all I could see was two people talking and taking Emily away. I tried to get up or say something but I just.. Couldn't

Hey people so I finally updated but i don't know if I should continue, If you want me to continue comment but otherwise yeah✌️ thank you for so many reads it means a lot love you all  (sorry for such a short chapter)