Chapter 32

"Sun-hee, how did you get here?" Father asked still struggling.

"By trying to find you on my own!" I mumbled but he heard everything. Hyungwon placed his hand on my shoulder and led me to a chair in the middle of the room. It was pure leather and had wooden arm rests.

He sat me down and bound my hands to the arm rests of the chair.

"Oh! Gong let her go, she doesn't need to be involved, she has no idea what you and I are dealing with!" My father pleaded.

"Taeyong stood and looked around as Khyuhyun led him away.

"Where are you taking him?" I asked but none of them replied.

"I'm sorry, I have to do this to you because you really seem like a nice girl". Hyungwon whispered in my ear as he leaned down behind me.

"You can date her later, right now we have work to do, Don't we Mr.Kim?" Yoon said.

"Yeah right!" Hyungwon said as he stepped back.

"What are you going to do to her?" Father asked. He seemed impatient and concerned.

"What do you think he's going to do? Father, tell me what your mission is now?" I said as looked at him.

"Let me explain then my dear!" Yoon exclaimed as he walked up to me.

He tried to grab hold of my chin but I turned my face away from him.

"Don't touch me!" I exclaimed full of hatred in my voice.

"You're daughter is so unlike you!" Yoon sighed and then he looked at my Father who had hung his head.

"You see, my plan was too simple. Offer the worlds a chance to die or save them by becoming their ruler. My special team of scientists made a chemical component that can cause a disease so deadly that people can die within three days. It is a severe ailment with no known cure yet to be discovered.

"What is it Yoon?" Hyungwon asked but his voice seemed a little angry.

"I'm not finished, I call it Cancer 2.0! Me and my men planned to plant this component in every cigarette case and any alcohol that the president or the police force used, infecting them meant that they needed a cure and there is no cure for cancer, however, there is one for Cancer 2.0. My group of scientist have come up with a cure. I would cure the president but on a price of course, if he'd step down from his presidential position.
If not, I'm going to get it if he dies. But not only that? Any one of the teenagers and any other rich kid who's of a certain age and addicted to smoking, vaping or drinking, all will be infected forcing people to vouch for me just so there children will be safe!" Yoon finished.

"Sun-hee?" I heard a voice as I listened in astonishment. I had ruined everything for my Father. Why was I so desperate?

"Taemin!" I called as he  was brought before my eyes.

"What are you doing here? Why are you here?" I asked not looking at him because I knew that I would burst into tears if I did.

"What are you going to do to her?" Taemin screamed a she was led to another pole beside my father and tied to it.

Poor Taemin, he had to try and save me, he had to come here, he had to tell me that he loved me. He had to to try and mend my broken heart. He knew me too well. He knew that I never meant what I had previously said to him. If only he had believed me and given up, if only!

"Taemin, I knew it would be fun if you were invited, I've been watching you two for days now, you were meant to be with my nephew Ren but you choose Taemin, well I guess you can't blame you, Ren was a jerk anyways!" Yoon said.