Chapter 30

I woke up and found myself in a room, it was a nice room to be exact, it was a living room. It had big red curtains and bright brown leather sofas with nice embroidery red pillows and a big table with white tablecloth and a dish of nice colored  soft rice cakes resting the middle.

I was seated on a chair in front of the table facing the dish.

My mouth started to water as they looked extremely delicious but I couldn't reach for them, as it turned out my captors and bound my hands behind the chair.

Of course they would have! Why not!

"So, you're finally awake, I must say you are a heavy sleeper Miss Kim". A voice said behind me. The chair was pulled and I now faced a sofa with a man sitting on it, it was Ren's Uncle.

"Wow! Thanks for your hospitality Mister Gong Yoon!" I replied sarcasm in my tone.

He smirked at me.

 "I see you know my name then, looks like Taeyong can do a job once he's told, and there is money involved, don't you agree?" He asked

"No, because Taeyong wasn't the one who caught me. You see, I can take Taeyong down with a single punch but his Hyung oh his, I underestimated him!" I said looking at the guy who had caught me.

He said nothing but smiled satisfied.

"Where is Taeyong?" Gong Yoon asked.

"I don't know!" The guy replied.

"Find him!" Yoon said.

"Mister Gong, he probably can't be bothered right now, I guess he is hiding because he knows that he'll get scolded!" I replied smirking sarcastically at him.

"Am I now?" Taeyong stepped in looking rather different than before.

"Where were you?" Yoon asked.

Probably fixing his hair, bet it looked perfect before than now.

"I was fixing myself so you can honor me properly, I told you I could get her for you and in exchange

"I was fixing myself so you can honor me properly, I told you I could get her for you and in exchange...." Taeyong began.

"You'll throw the money in his face!" I finished him off.

"No, he'll make me his apprentice, isn't that right Mister Gong?" Taeyong said.

"Well, you'll get your money and I expect you to leave then, because you'll never be worthy of my apprenticeship!" Yoon said bursting Taeyong bubble.

"But that was never the point, you said that I'll be rewarded and be made your assistant if I only brought her!" Taeyong insisted.

"And you believed him?" I added.

"Thank you, you'll get your money!"

"No, I won't, I don't want that money, I just—I'll prove it, what should I do, name it, you know that no one could've done this job!" He said.

"Yes, my nephew could've done this but he turned on me!" Yoon exclaimed calmly.

"Maybe, this doesn't concern the argument but I'm still tied to a chair and my wrists are getting sore from struggling too much!" I spoke.

"Not now!" Taeyong and Yoon said.

Great you kidnap a person and then exclude her from the situation, did they or did they not need me, wasn't I needed?

"Fine, can you inject poison into her?" Yoon asked.

"What?" Me mad Taeyong said alarmed.

"That wasn't the plan, you said so, you only needed her as bait, for her father to listen  to you". Taeyong tried to explain.

"Daddy's here?" I asked tried to get rid of my bond, if only I'd payed attention when Aunt Greta thought me to the secret of getting out of bonds. She said that you gotta struggle hard enough. But clearly that wasn't working.

"Yes, but now that your precious Daddy is in my hands, I think that I'll finish him for good, he's always been a pain to everyone!" Yoon said lifting my chin.

"Well, he wont die, not for me and not for anything else, his job means everything to him!" I spoke through gritted teeth before spitting in his face.

"Such a spoilt girl! I guess, you're getting cranky by missing  your daddy dearly , let me teach you respect for your elders!" He said as he wiped the spit and held my cheeks tightly with his hand.

"Let's take you to see your Daddy, then we'll see who he cares about!" He added.

"Stop it, let her go, you said you wouldn't hurt her!" Taeyong said as he held Yoon's hand and yanked it away.

"You ignorant child, I picked you up from the street and you dare disobey me!" Yoon said.

"You didn't pick me up from the streets, I went to you. I have a family, a Mother and a sister and I won't let you hurt them, let alone I won't let you hurt this girl who's like my sister, step away from her, you have no right!" Taeyong said in a rage.

"I'm sorry!" He replied as he received a punch from Yoon.

At least he apologized.

"Hey you, can't you untie me?" I asked the other guy but he didn't pay attention to me.

"It's time, you found your place and learned that you don't trust people around you so easily!" Yoon grabbed Taeyong by the collar with his head facing down and kneed him him the chest.

"Ah!" Taeyong said as he fell. He looked at me, his eyes searching mine for forgiveness. His lip was bleeding.

"Stop it, he doesn't belong to you and you have no right to do that!" I said still struggling but I managed to get out of the bonds. So the solution is to struggle hard.

I ran and sat by him.

"Taeyong?" I asked as I leaned to see his face.

"You're really annoying, you know that?" Taeyong smiled at me.

"So are you!" I replied as I laid his head in my lap.

"Wow! Romeo and Juliet, except Miss Kim here turns out to be the boy!" Yoon said.

"You're Strong but your heart is still as weak as everyone else!" He added as he yanked Taeyong away from me by his hair and pushed him to the wall and punched him in his stomach.

He kept doing that again and again and I told him to stop. But he hit him until Taeyong wasn't even conscious anymore.

"Throw them in the prison and keep them there until I  tell you to bring them out! Here you go Juliet, spend some time before you leave your Romeo for good!" Yoon said as he pushed Taeyong to the guy.

"Kyuhyun? I'm trusting you!" He spoke.

"Yes sir!" Kyuhyun obeyed and then held his hand to me. I took it as he took me and Taeyong to the prison which was there, don't know how but he led us inside and plopping Taeyong on the floor, he left us.

"I would've killed him!" I whispered as I sat by Taeyong.