Chapter 1

It was a cool afternoon and I had gone out to get ice-cream just because it was my last day and I wanted to enjoy it before school started. I had seen Key a couple of times and Jimin too but I had never called out to them.

Father was going to leave because he was needed in another place. I guess you probably can't call me a good daughter for being away when I should be with him but I just don't like saying "Bye" to people. And I knew that Father didn't mind. His job was more important than me.

I took the ice-cream from the shop and walked on. The street was breezy and scarcely populated. It wasn't that hot and I wondered where everyone was.

I walked along a wire fence and I spotted a boy sitting in front of it. He had nice hair, and even nice clothes. He was wearing black see-through sunglasses and his eyes seemed to be following me. It creeped me out and thinking that he was a weirdo I walked on.

In the corner of my eye, I noticed him get up and follow me but when I looked around, there was no one there

In the corner of my eye, I noticed him get up and follow me but when I looked around, there was no one there. There was no one near the fence either.

Maybe it was my imagination, maybe there was indeed no one at all and I was crazy and lonely because Father was leaving. Or maybe, he was a weirdo, but why do I care. I have an ice cream to finish.

I begin to eat my chocolate ice cream. It was my favorite flavor. I walked to a picture shop. It was where, Mother, Father and I had taken a photo when I was first born. We didn't live in this town but they had travelled here with a dream and now that was reality but Mother didn't experience it.

Standing there I noticed another guy, he was a little shorter than the previous one. He was standing by the shop and casually leaning on the wall beside it. He had dark hair and mysterious black sun glasses.

Creepy still was that he seemed to be looking directly at me

Creepy still was that he seemed to be looking directly at me. He looked really mysterious and creepy.

I turned away and begin walking away. Why were those weirdos appearing in front of me and who were they?

Maybe I am crazy! I am imagining weird men in black glasses. Or are they aliens! Did I see something I wasn't supposed to? Am I stuck in an alternating reality where black glasses are the custom? Have they realized that I don't have them? Could the penalty not be my ice-cream.