Chapter 27

Creeping out into the hallway, I could hear people screaming but fortunately the lights were off and none of them seemed to scream because they were hurt but because the dance was off!

"This way!" Ren called as he stepped out and leaned towards the lockers. I stepped out and he held my hand and then pulled me in between him and the lockers.

"You're too close!" I whispered.

"To protect you!" He replied smirking.

"Or like invading  personal space!" I returned his smirk.

"Your gown is too big, it'll attract attention if I don't cover you!" Ren said.

"You guys could've grabbed a lab coat from the lab!" Jimin said as Minho pushed her behind him.

"Ren, I'll take it from here!" Taemin spoke as he pulled me from Rens grip and then we slid against the lockers.

Key sneezed all of a sudden and Taemin hugged me close but I guess, that was because he was scared.

"Taemin, too tight!" I whispered.

He looked at me and leaned forward again.

What's was wrong with him? Why was trying  to kiss me in such dire circumstances! Not that I wanted to kiss him or anything!

"You guys can kiss later, right now, we need to get Sun-hee to safety!" Onew said as Key finally made it out of the room.

Minho came out next.
Thanks to their black outfits, I was well covered.

"I really can't resist you!" Taemin whispered in my ear.

"Stop playing around and get moving!" I said.

"Okay!" Taemin replied as we all quietly made our way to the school gates.

We were almost out when we heard a girl scream.

I realized that it was Jimin's voice and I looked around and found her gone.

"Minho, where is she, where is Jimin?"I asked.

"Jimin?" He turned but she was not there. "I thought she was right behind me!" Minho declared.

"Stay here!" I said as I rushed back.

"Come back!" Taemin called but I didn't care.

Jimin was in danger and it was all my fault! I dragged her into this, whatever this was? I can't believe that I did this to her! But I wouldn't let her die if I could save her. I'm coming Jimin!

I found the person and he was carrying Jimin on his shoulder.

"You put her down,  maniac!" I said as I picked a stone and threw it at him. It didn't hit him but at least I got his attention.

"Was that meant for me?" He asked.

"Was worth a shot, right?" I replied.

He took out a weapon called the "manarki", I know weird name.