Chapter 2

Being held captive is one thing but not being able to do my own will while being held captive is even worse. There I was thrown unto this boy's shoulder being taken God knows where.

As they took me, I noticed familiar street. It was the street to my house. If I could get down, I could call for help.

"Hyung, put her down, people will see us!" The boy with earrings said.

The boy nodded and then put me down.

He placed his hands on the ropes and then made me stand in front of him so no one could see that I was tied up like a prisoner.

"Walk!" He said as they led me down the street to my house.

The boy near the shop took out a key that was my house key and unlocked the door.

"Where did you get that and what are you doing?" I asked as they pushed me in.

"Please go in Miss Kim." The boy who had picked my up on his shoulder said in a calm voice. It was annoying.

Who was he? He had a cool calm nature and that made me feel comfortable but he couldn't be trusted, he tied me and then found my house.

"Sun-hee-ah is that you?" I heard my fathers voice.

"Daddy, help me, call the police!" I said as he came out of the kitchen holding a tray with four orange juice glasses.

"She was hard to handle, I see!" He spoke.

"What?" I asked alarmed.

What was he taking about? I was captured by three random boys and all he cared about was that I was hard to handle.

Was was going on with everyone?

"Untie her, and sit down. You must be thirsty!" He said.

"Yes, I am!" I said as the boys sat me on the sofa.

"Not you, the boys!" Father said.

"Daddy!" I began.

"Thank you!" The boy beside me said as he took the juice.

The earring boy took out a knife and cut the ribbons.

"Hey, I'm Tae...." he began cheerfully.

"I'm Lee Jin-ki first position holder at  the Secret Spy Academy!" The boy behind me said taking off his glasses. He was the boy I saw near the shop.

"What?" I asked confused.

He had really pretty eyes he looked amazing with his light brown hair and his nice suit. I could tell that he was sophisticated.

"Lee Who?" I asked.

"My spy name is Onew!" He said sipping the orange juice.

"What?" I asked  driven to the brink of insanity.

"Let me explain!" Father said as he sat down across from me.

"Well, I'm leaving on business and tommorow, you have school. So, since I'm not here to take care of you, I've hired these bodyguards!" He said.

"Are you kidding? You can't be serious. How can a young girl live with three men? Besides I can care for myself!" I said covering myself with my arms.

"Well you didn't seem to be able to out there!" Onew said.

"What are you talking  about, I kicked your butt out there. Besides I've learned from the best martial artist of all time". I said confidently.

"Your Aunt was the best martial Artist of her time, not all time." Dad said.