Chapter 11

"Stay behind me!" Onew said as we made our way upstairs.

"Who could it be?" I asked.

"Keep quiet, we don't want them to know about you?" Onew said.

"Them, they're more people?"

"Shhh!" Onew said putting his finger on his lips.

Upstairs, I saw what was happening. Key was there and he was freaking out and Taemin and Minho were trying to calm him down... or kill him was more like it.

They were almost ready to fight him and he didn't look like he was holding back anyway.

"Key!" I called as I stepped in front of Onew.

"Sun-hee?" What have they done to you?" Key asked in alarm and came towards me.

Onew pulled me behind him and Minho and Taemin held Key's arms.

"Let her go, you jerks!" He called.

"Key, What are you guys doing?" I said as Onew grabbed me and hugged me.

"What are you...." I didn't finish as  our bodies touched. I could feel his heart beat and his speed rhythm made me want to stay in his embrace but Key?

"Sun-hee, one guy is fine but three, really?" Key said struggling.

"It's not what you think?" I spoke breaking from Onew and running towards him.

"I'm sorry, will you please tell me what's going on?" Key said.

I jumped and hugged him and fell on top of him.

"He almost killed you and now you're hugging him?" Onew commented.

I got up and helped him up. "This is Onew, first graduate from the Spy Academy!"
Onew bowed.

"What academy?" Key asked with wide eyes.

"He's a secret agent." I clarified.

"This is Minho, second and charismatic graduate  and finally, Taemin, the youngest and bright, cute, nice, kind, adora...... third graduate!" I finished blushing a little.

"You guys are spies?" Key asked smiling.

"More like body guards and secret agents!" Minho said holding out his hand.

"Do you have a taser on it!" Key said immediately shaking the hand and he was disappointed when he didn't get tazed.

"No, but it's nice to meet you, are you going to tell him everything?" Minho asked through gritted teeth.

"I have to, he is my best friend!"  I said.

"But you starved because of him!" Onew said.

"What? You got sick because of me?" Key asked.

"It's just that you said that I ruined your life and...." I began but key wrapped me in a hug.
"I never meant that! I was just upset because Ren was bullying you and I knew he wouldn't stop so I told you to stay out if his way!" Key said.

"In that tone?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry Sun-hee but you're quite the type that had to be intimidated and well, I didn't want to ruin the friendship that I had strike   up with Ren, he's not as bad as a guy that he seems?" Key smiled.

"Okay, you can be friends with him if you want!" I said breaking from his hug.

"Why do you have bodyguards?" Key asked.

"Father is a..." I began but Taemin covered my mouth.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"Stop that!" Key said grabbing his hand.