Chapter 15

I met with Key at lunchtime and he told me that he was busy the other day with lacrosse and he heard that I was going to the dance from Minho.

"So my fake cousin has been telling you things?" I asked sarcastically.

"Well. I needed to know how you were, you can't hide things from your best friend!" Key replied making me smile.

"Ren is bothering me". I said.

"How?" He asked.

By injuring his knee, I found him groaning in the locker room and had to tend to his wounds, should I tell everyone that he's not a man and can't handle pain or should I keep it secret?" I asked.

"Have you found  a soft corner for him?" Key asked raising an eyebrow.

"Look I know what he did but still, he's a human being!" I responded and Key agreed.

Minho promised to buy me a gown related to the theme.

But I was not very thrilled because I was never good at shopping. I don't know the first thing when it comes to buying gowns or clothes.

According my Key, I have no fashion sense and he would know, he's a fashionable man.

.......

I was checking out the malls the next day with Minho as Taemin and Onew didn't want to come. They were working on their masks. I looked into the stores and found dresses that only real princesses would wear and  I didn't know what to pick. Minho took me into one of the shops and showed me a red gown but it was too flashy.

 The slit was nice but the waist was tiny that I would have to choose either to breath or rip the dress in order to survive and I wasn't going to wear that

While Minho decided if he should go for the option of a custom made dress, I looked around for a suit that would suit him. If I was going, then so was he. I smiled to myself before picking out an outfit and I wanted to buy it for him but as I looked up, I managed to catch someone's gaze. I rushed outside the shop without Minho and sure enough I saw him. He was smiling at me, not that smile again!

What was he doing and was he looking at me? That's not possible, he's probably looking at someone else, but who? Should I be nosy, what if he noticed me.

He winked and motioned fo me to come over.

I looked around and I knew he spotted me and he was looking for me.