chapter 2 : getting to know you

Fred got home that night feeling very exhausted, the seminar was alot more stressful than he had imagined, he decided to take a quick shower before going to bed because tomorrow would be another day of work which was going to be very hectic for him. He sat down on his bed and immediately his phone beeped, he unlocked his phone and it was a message from victor.

He was shocked cause that was an odd hour to message someone it was so late in the night, and they had just met so it was quite awkward that this dude he just met was messaging him, although there was nothing wrong with it, but coupled with the way victor looked at him earlier with this it felt weird to him, he opened the message and read it

Victor: "hey it's victor, from the seminar. I was wondering if you'd find it ok..lets go for lunch sometime...just as friends".

okay now this dude was acting really weird, fred thought, yes they met and they had a good conversation, but now he's asking for lunch, Fred was a bit confused like why would this guy come out of nowhere, like they've never met before, this was really creepy to him, this dude could be a serial killer, worst case scenario, he didn't like how he felt when he thought of all that, still he decided to be nice and replied the message

Fred: ok...let's do Thursday

Fred replied and prayed a silent prayer, hoping he wasn't making a big mistake or something that would change his life.

Well it did change his life alot, cause after the lunch they both had everything changed, victor and Fred became best of friends but then something weird started going on in Fred's life.

He started having weird feelings towards victor, something was definitely wrong with him, was he attracted to a dude like in a way he should be attracted to a girl?, it felt weird to him, he hated the feeling, yeah they were always together, having fun and spending time they travelled on business trips together and on vacations together, they were like the power siblings, friendship goals and stuff, but yeah Fred thought his stupid hormones and emotions would ruin all that, maybe he was just lonely, he needed a woman, but deep down in him, he knew he was wrong cause he never had the slightest of emotion for any woman.

This was something he detested, Lord it should just be the loneliness acting all up and affecting his hormones, cause God knows that he wanted nothing to do with being gay, fred thought, he shrugged it off and said to himself "what the hell am I thinking of course I'm straight".

Hey what do you guys think, is fred catching some feelings or is it just in his thoughts. Thanks for reading tho, you can tell me in the comments what you think. Don't for to vote. Love you all💜❣️