chapter 11 : marital challenge

Fred was all in business now, he wasn't even thinking about having a child talk more of being intimate with his wife.
He has been following Victor's life, he followed Victor on Instagram and watched his daily post, Victor was living life, he has another boyfriend who Fred thought was not even close to being good looking and good in everything as he was.

Fred was actually living a miserable and boring life, he knew that this would be his future, but he has to do all this just to keep his mother happy, but sometimes he felt he was making wrong decisions, he knew he was making wrong decisions, his subconscious always reminded him of that, why wasn't he listening.

Fred got married to Belinda a beautiful and young girl in her early 20's who was ready for full commitment.

They've been married for 4 good months and fred had not touched her at all, and the only time he kissed her was during their wedding day.

She was so worried, she tried confronting him but she didn't want it to seem like she was persuading him to have sex, she tried calling her mum but she didn't want to get family involved in private matters.

Fred got home one night he was so weak and exhausted he really wanted to go to bed so quickly, meanwhile Belinda just finished preparing dinner.

she tried dressing to impress him, she wore sexy clothes and decorated their room in a sexy way, maybe that would make him notice that she was a woman with large boobs and big ass she thought to herself.

She gave him his dinner and pretended like she was feeling sleepy she sat on the bed waiting for him.

Fred just finished eating he entered the bedroom and when he saw the way the room was decorated he was shocked but what shocked him the most was Belinda, she was actually on make up wearing a robe.

She walked up seductively to him he just stood looking dumbfounded, she seductively rubbed him slowly kissing him, but something was weird to her, he wasn't moving there was no reaction, she decided to pull off her robe that definitely has to turn him on.

She pulled off her robe right in front of him but Fred just walked passed her saying he was tired, that really pissed her off

"what kind of nonsense is this fred tell me!!, what kind of a man are you! Going to 5 months now, good 5 months since we got married you've not bothered to touch me, tell me Fred tell me, is it boobs that I don't have or is it that my Vagina is missing!!, Tell me ooo..!! She barked at him.

"Belinda can you stop shouting, this is not something to shout about" Fred replied calmly.

"what!!...ehn what!! did you just say that this is not something to shout about, do you know what this is...it's the greatest thing to shout about " Belinda barked

"Fred tell me what's there not to shout about, for God's sake I am a woman and a human being with sexual urge, I married you not only for companionship, I need sexual pleasure ehn Fred!. if I don't get that from you as my husband then who will I be getting that from ehn!, Fred tell me!, is there something wrong with me, or is there something wrong with you.what have I done to deserve this kind of treatment, How are we even going procreate tell me!"... Immediately she started to cry.

Fred began to feel guilty he walked up to her and hugged her saying, "I'm sorry dear, you know I care for you, can you put on some clothes we'll talk about it tomorrow okay??".

She looked up at him and replied "okay". He kissed her forehead and they both went to bed, but within Fred he knew this was a big problem, he never thought about this when he decided to marry, how he'll sort this out was what he never knew, he was lost sad and heartbroken.

Ohh, fred never thought of this when he agreed to get married to a lady, well do you guys think fred can change and please his wife, let's see...thanks for reading this chapter. Don't forget to tell me what you think in the comment section and vote.

Oluchi💜