chapter 28 : what is he, bi?

Fred's POV

Belinda has been coming over frequently since the last time she visited, she had ensured that i ate atleast four times a day, it wasn't really working, all these thinking and stuff isn't really helping matters.

Biola had visited also, she met Belinda on one of her visits, it was weird for me but not for them as they got along quite well, infact they annoyed me throughout that day as they kept making fun of me and teasing me, and I could also tell they were both worried about me.

This was totally not the time for me to be absent from work, but I couldn't help it, my new branch I had started working on in Abuja over a year ago when I recently married Belinda, is almost finished, and with the way things were going, that would be a great place for a fresh start.

I woke up very late, but luckily today is sarturday so it wasn't a big deal, I had slept looking at Fred's invitation card and the plane ticket was squeezed underneath my butt, it wasn't intentional tho, I slept on in.

Today I would be all alone, I had felt less lonely as biola always kept me company at work amd Belinda visited almost everyday, she slept over most times, but today belinda will probably be working and biola would be attending her aunt's wedding, she has talked about it all week at work and she also complained about how she hated the colour and design of the aso ebi , and how she the style she would sew would make the ugliness disappear, she was becoming more of a friend than a secretary. I wonder how she would react if she knew I was thinking of moving to the new branch in Abuja when its done.

I took the jellof rice Belinda prepared from the refrigerator and microwaved it, I sat on the dinning about to put a spoon of rice in my mouth, when the door suddenly opened, and Belinda was walking in, she was actually walking towards me.

She grabbed the plate from my hands when she got to me and sat down on the chair beside me, eating my breakfast very happily.

I raised an eyebrow at her, and she replied me with her mouth stuffed with food " what!, Take another plate from the fridge and warm na"

"Madam this isn't about the rice, why are you not at work?" I asked

" Because there's no work jare, that stupid people can you imagine what kind of bride would wake up one morning and decide that she doesn't want to get married anymore, after all the preparation and expenses, some people dey mad sha" she said taking the orange juice I had left on the table, chugging it down directly from the cap.

" Nawa, so today you'll be with me, yay!" I said playfully holding the sides of her cheeks, earning a slap on my head

" Oga stop nonsense jare, besides that not why I'm here, since I'm less busy and you'll be travelling-" I didn't let her finish

" Travelling to where?" I asked a bit confused

"Which one is where?, To victor na, his wedding" she stated the last statement giving me the you know na look, which I was not interested in

" Bella no disturb yourself jare, I'm not going" I said standing up and heading to the room

She quickly follows me behind

" Why Na!, Don't you want to see him one last time, you might not see him again" she said joining me on the bed where I was already seated

" Bella, it's not that easy o, there's nothing I can do even if I go there, I don't even know why he wasted his money getting me tickets, going to Victor's wedding would only escalate my current feelings, I just want to move on, even if I can't, I want to try" I said looking at the invitation card one more time and shredding it into pieces along with the plane ticket.

Immediately Belinda nods her head in an understanding manner

" Ehen jare, how's the branch going"

Belinda quickly changed the topic acting like the whole conversation we had few minutes ago never really happened, she ended up spending the rest of her weekend with me.

***

I decided to go get grocery that sunday after Belinda had left for her house, it was already late in the night and most of my foodstuff were already getting finished, not like I even cook but Belinda insisted that I am always regularly stocked up, sometimes that lady acts like she brought me out of her womb, she's clearly one of the stable things in my life now.

I got into the shopping mall and selected my cart, I would have gone to the normal local markets but it's already and I'm sure I wouldn't have the time to go to the market throughout the week, I was on my way back from escorting Belinda to the bus stop when I came across the store, I was with my ATM card so why not kill two birds with one stone.

I was pushing my cart when I received a message from Belinda telling me that the bus had moved and one fat lady was squeezing her with her excessively large butt and fat hands, I laughed as I decided to reply the message immediately.

But on the verge of doing that I bumped or will I say I used my cart to bump into someone

"I'm so sorry" I say looking up, this face is familiar, and why does this feel like déjà vu I thought to my self

"Fred?" He asked tilting his head trying to be sure

"Do you know me?" I asked a bit skeptical, I knew this face but from where, then it hit me, the guy at the cinema, " fola?" I asked smiling as we shared a bro hug "wow you still remember me" I asked smiling widely

"Of course why won't I, I came back looking for you back at the cinema but the guy at the mall said you had left with a lady few minutes later" he said looking at me from head to toe like he was scanning me

" Yeah my friend, she came to the movies with me" I said clearly sounding uncomfortable as he gazed at me

"Wow, em your number, wow youre looking really good, you haven't really changed" he said handing me his phone.

Tell that to Belinda, who would not stop bugging me to eat saying I was looking close to being called a skeleton, I put in my digits as I handed to phone to him, he immediately flashed me, and I saved his contact.

He had invited me on a date that coming friday, it was weird and when I told Belinda about it, she had encouraged me telling me to go have fun at least.

We met and the date went really great, let's say things really got intense, I wasn't feeling good that day as it was the night before Victor's wedding, i wanted to get my mind off him, let's say fola is gay, my instincts were right, we made out and we had sex that evening, but he woke up around 8 o'clock that same evening telling me he had to go home, and that he is sorry that all that happened happened, that he is very attracted to me but he has a wife and two kids at home, he's really sorry, he hopes we can see sometime later.

I felt really mad and disgusted, way to make my night worse, I wasn't going to be his side chic or whatever, he's a married man for God's sake, what is he bi?, I asked my self, I told him I was not interested and he shouldn't contact me anymore. As I left the hotel room angrily.

I got to my house opened up a bottle of wine and started my drinking adventure for the night.

So fola ehn?😌
Hit the star lovelies. And make mee happy🙃🙃💕
Now I know this story is truly coming to an end😭