chapter 6 : ruin

And after that day when Victor was alone he would visit Chief and would do stuffs with him willingly.
Chief would buy Victor the latest clothes and if victor's parents asked he would say he got a job .

Victor got into higher institution and found out that he wasn't just attracted to male but also female, what is he, if he's not gay? He thought to himself, so he searched it up. He found out he was bisexual, he actually felt a bit relieved, if he could be attracted to girls too then maybe he can just hide the fact that he's attracted to males too and let that part of his life die, maybe he could be free from chief afterall, that man was so persistent and demanding, he thought, he was tired of everything that involved chief.

Fred had a girlfriend whom he loved so much, he got so attached to her that he never wanted to be without her, she was meant for him he thought and that was all that mattered.

But for Chief that was a big problem he was already so attached to victor and was not willing to let him go. He wanted Victor to himself and if anything was getting in the way, he was ready to get rid of it with his last breath.

Victor decided to visit Chief one weekend he got there and greeted the maids who looked at him in disgust and shaked their heads furiously. He already got used to that they always gossiped about him and gave disgusting remarks about him and chief's relationship, he doesn't blame them tho, he understands why they would react that way.

chief was so happy to see him, and asked him for sex but he bluntly refused saying he was not in the mood and besides he wants to go back to his normal life, Cheif was confused when he stated his normal life.
"Come on my boy, don't talk like that, this is your normal life, what other life"

Victor ignored chief and told him that he has a girlfriend and he has already had sex with her and he was serious with her and would like to marry her sometime in the future.

chief got so angry "What!!, How dare you! do you know who you are to me?, Victor you are with me already you can't go anywhere, I'lld rather kill you than let you go".
Victor looked at chief with so much fear, he hasn't seen him this way before, he left with so much thoughts running through his mind, if chief was serious then he has gotten himself into something seriously dangerous.

Victor was enjoying life he had forgotten about Chief and since then he had not seen chief again. He was living the best time of his life with his girlfriend, Spending chief's money, but chief who had been stalking him ever since then was not impressed at all, he would either loose Victor or the girl would loose her life.

Victor was in his room, when a friend of his ran to his room screaming and panting heavily.
" What's wrong dude why are you screaming by this time of the day?, What happened?" Victor asked

"Shola has been shot!". Everything thing went blank when victor heard that.

That was how chief ordered men to murder victor's girlfriend.