chapter 13: i cant take it anymore

Belinda decided to go on a trip to the village to go visit mama,Fred was so glad that he was going to be alone for sometime, he gave her lots of things to give to mama.

When Belinda got to the village she went straight to her mother in law's house she gave mama everything and mana was so glad, Belinda cooked and helped mam with some chores when they were done they headed for the living room to relax and mama started up a conversation

"my dear how was your journey" mama asked,

"it was fine o"Belinda replied.

They kept on talking till mama asked her " when am I expecting a grandchild",

Belinda replied calmly "mama with the way Fred behaves I'm not sure you are ever going to have a grand child".

"What do you mean by that" mama asked her,
Belinda narrated all to her and mama's reaction shocked her mama started to shout
"what nonsense are you talking about, how can you open your stinky mouth to say that you think something is wrong with my son,what about you are you sure something is not wrong with you, you came all the way to my house to come complain that my son is not touching you sexually, you are seriously an immature and stupid young girl,I wouldn't have made the mistake of making my son get married to you, you should pack your bags go back and force your husband no matter the way to make love to you, with all these things you've got you can't even satisfy your husband, see I don't know what you want to do o, but do whatever if possible force him, don't come here spitting out nonsense, ehn...Chineke all these nwatakiri (small children)" after saying that she walks out of the room.

Belinda got so angry that she decided within herself that she was done, she would leave the village first thing tomorrow morning. Belinda got to Lagos she couldn't believe what happened in the village,now she knows she has landed her self in hell,what kind of a mother was that,how dare she open her mouth to spit out such nonsense, she went to nneoma's place immediately she got to Lagos and told nneoma all about it but all her friend could say was that she should run away from that family as far as she could cause her life would be ruined if she remained in that family.

Fred got home and he was so shocked seeing Belinda, "what's wrong dear,why home so quick".

"I'm leaving Fred I'm done with this bondage you call a marriage " immediately she picks up her bag and leaves for her mother's house.

Fred on his own side was really shocked, the look on Belinda's eyes was filled with pain and heart break, what happened between her and mama, what has mama done this time.

Things were going well for him and Belinda this past few months, even if he didn't have any feeling for her atleast he cared for her like his family, now all of a sudden she's comes back packing her bags.

Mama definitely has something to do about this and he would find out as soon as he can.