Chapter Twenty-Seven: I Still Love You

Greyson Chance Fan Fiction "It's Called Destiny"

Chapter  Twenty-Seven: "I Still Love You"

The swimming contest between you and Brenda is about to begin! While lots and lots of people are entering the big opened room to watch the contest, you are really freezing and shaking! It's like the biggest crowd you had ever seen! And all these people here, all these crowds are the voucher and witness that you really don't swim! They will see everything! They will see your biggest secret that you don't swim and even got drowned on a kiddie pool! This is really HUMILIATING! What a total EMBARASSMENT! You are FREAKING-OUT!

You: Oh My Gosh, Rachelle! Help me! What will I do?!!! After this contest, I will be in a full of shame and embarassment! Ugh! What will I do? WHAT?! Help me, Rachelle! *fidgeting nervously*

Rachelle: OMG, (YN)! I don't have any idea on what to do! You are really dead right now! OMG!

You: I know! Come on! Help me! What will I do? This is like a break down, Rachelle! A total BREAK DOWN! There's a lot of people watching and there is Greyson, watching too!

Rachelle: You're really dead, girl! And what's worse is it can be also called as an EPIL FAIL! 

You: Yeah, I know! This is really humiliating! You think I can quit now?

Rachelle: What?! You are quiting?! Did you said QUIT?!

You: Yeah! I think I should quit now! Or else- ...

Rachelle: Or else WHAT?!

You: Or else, uhm .... *looks down*

Rachelle: Don't you remember, (YN)! Don't you remember why are you doing this?! Don't you remember why you got involved in this situation?! Don't you remember why are you doing this stupid and embicile thing, huh?!

You: *tears starting to pour in your eyes*  Yeah, I know! *gasp* I'm doing all this stupid thing because of Greyson!

Rachelle: Then what keeps you on doing this thing though you know it is quite impossible?! Tell me, (YN)! Tell me!

You: Because I love him. I love Greyson!

Rachelle: Okay! I'm going to ask you again, are you going to quit or continue this game?!

You: I'll fight and win this game! I'll do this for Greyson! I will do this because I love him! 

Rachelle: *smiles* Good! Now I know that you are not a quiter! So no matter how hard this will be, just keep on fighting (YN)! I believe in you! *smiles*

Brenda: *enters* Awww, how sweet! A friend comforting her friend. Like best friends forever, awww! *laughs*

You: If you think I'm afraid and going to quit this game, well you are wrong! I will do this thing, Brenda! I'm not a QUITER!

Brenda: *laughs* Okay! I didn't said you're a quiter! But make sure you are prepared enough or else, you will just humiliate yourself in front of this crowd! *points at the crowd* Look how many people are watching! 

You: I know! You don't need to tell me! Anyway, I was about to ask you this since you told me about the contest, can I use life-savers? *blush*

Brenda: WHAT! A LIFE-SAVER?! *freaks out* You are using life-savers?!

You: That might sound so funny but ... Uhm ... I was feeling so pale this week, so I think I can't show full effort. And just answer my question! Can I use life-savers?!