Chapter Twenty-Five: He Is Mine Now

Greyson Chance Fan Fiction "It's Called Destiny"

Chapter Twenty-Five: "He Is Mine Now"

After you bumped in with Brenda, Greyson came in. You don't know what will be the expression of Greyson after seeing you in trouble with Brenda. Of course, you are expecting that Greyson will defend you from her. Like what he always do since then.

Greyson: What's happening here, huh? *looking at you and Brenda*

You: Uhm, Greyson .. Brenda ... I.... I was ....

Brenda: I was just on my way to the cafeteria with Hailey and Natalie then suddenly that girl bumped into me and I guess she intends it. She wants to hurt me. Right, girls?

Natalie: Y-yeah. That's what exactly happened.

Greyson: *looking at you*

Rachelle: WHAT?! What an excellent actress, Brenda?!

Brenda: Whatever! *squints angrily*

You: Greyson, everything she said was all LIE! Don't believe on Brenda, Greyson! You know I can't hurt her!

Greyson: *looking at you with a strange look*

Brenda: WHAT?! So your point is that "I'M LYING?!" You really pushed me! And you did it intentionally! *squints*

You: You know I can't do that, Greyson! You know me! *holds Greyson's hands* You know me, Greyson! You know me!

Greyson: *drops your hands* 

You: *in your mind* I can't believe Greyson dropped my hands! Before I rejected him, he wants my kiss and now, he don't even like to hold my hands!

Brenda: *looks at you* So Greyson, will you believe in me, or with that GIRL?! It's totally obvious that she's lying!

Greyson: No, I won't favor any of you.

Brenda: WHAT?! So you mean it's either me or (YN) is telling that truth?! Of course everything I say is all true! Why would I lie?!

You: *in your mind* Yeah! Why would you lie?!

Greyson: Okay, this conversation is now over. Let's go now, Brenda.

You: What?! Are you serious?!

Brenda: *smiles* Goodbye, jerk! *flirts Greyson*

Greyson: *looks at you and leaves*

Who would actually believe on what happened?! What a total RIP-OFF?! First, you hold Greyson's hands and he dropped it which means he doesn't like you anymore. Second is you bumped into Brenda which made a big mess. Third is Brenda lied at Greyson on what REALLY happened. And lastly, Greyson chose to go with Brenda INSTEAD OF YOU! You don't know if Greyson is trying to annoy you or what! Which is really ANNOYING!

What else can you do?! Greyson is not yours anymore. You set him free! And the bad thing is Greyson's with a different girl now, he's in with different hands now, and that's Brenda. If you can only go back in time and say YES to Greyson when he asked you to be his girl, why not?! But you can't! That's IMPOSSIBLE!

You: *cries* Rachelle, what will I do now?

Rachelle: If you only didn't rejected Greyson .... All these things won't happen ... *sigh*

You: Yeah! I know! But I rejected him! I already did! What else can I do? Jump on a 50 storey building? Or jump over a cliff and die? *cries*