Chapter Twenty-Six: Is It Me or Brenda?

Greyson Chance Fan Fiction "it's Called Destiny"

Chapter Twenty-Six: "Is It Me or Brenda?"

It was a fine Friday morning, you woke up at  6:00 am. This was unusual because you often wake up at 6:30. Since you have nothing to do but to wait until it's 7 o'clock, there's a lot of things running inside your mind. Stuff, stuff, and stuff. But of course, 90% of your mind is about Greyson. You can't do anything about it. You like Greyson! Or you rather say, you already love him.

Suddenly, the swimming contest just went to your mind. If you lose, Greyson will be with Brenda and you need to stay away from them. But if Brenda lose, she'll leave you and Greyson forever just like happy endings. Of course, you want to win! Who doesn't like to win if it's the contingent of your love one.

But how will you supposed to win? You don't even know how to swim! This must be a big joke!

You: OMG! I really don't know how to swim. How will I win against Brenda?! If I can only use life-saver or swimming board! *sigh* I should ask her if I could use those things. but if I did asked her, maybe she'll just humiliate me again. But it doesn't matter! I'll do anything for Greyson!

You got this bright idea, you are pretty sure that Brenda will allow you to use life-saver because she treat this swimming contest as a game, as a big joke! Well, she's a swimmer, so you can't blame her about that. A swimmer competing with a dorky who doesn't know how to swim?! While you are putting the life-saver and swimming board inside your bag, you're mom suddenly saw you.

Mom: Hey, (YN)! What's that for, huh?

You: No, nothing. I'm just joining a swimming contest.

Mom: What?! What did you just said? Can you please repeat it again?

You: You're so shocked, mom! What if I joined a swimming contest? What's the problem with that?

Mom: OMG, (YN)! You got to be kidding me!

You: No, mom. That's true. I'm really joining a swimming contest.

Mom: OMG! Remember that time when you were 8 years old?

You: No, not really.

Mom: That time when we have a reunion? A pool party? You just got drowned there!

You: Well, it is normal if I get drowned. I was just a little kid that time, I'm only 8!

Mom: I know it's normal. But what matter here is that you got drowned on a kiddie pool, (YN)! An eight year old kid who got drowned on a 2 feet pool! Is it still normal? *laughs*

You: Oh, don't laugh at me! You know I really don't know how to swim. And please, don't go back to that time. It is very humiliating !!! *blush*

Mom: That's the point, you know you can't swim and here you are, joining a swimming contest?! Are you out of your mind?! What if you got drowned again. and nobody save you. Then you'll die!

You: Ugh! But I really need to do this, mom. I need to try it! I need to learn it! Though I get hurt, at least I learn new things in life. That's what life about!

Mom: Okay! But you need to be very careful, (YN)!

You: Yeah, I know, mom! For now, I need to go. Goodbye, mom. Just wish me luck.

You and your mom really had a serious convesation, well she got a point. If you got drowned, then you will die. Unless if Greyson saved you. But it still doesn't matter. You got to do this!

-Fast Forward-

15 minutes had elapsed and you finally arrived at school. You don't know what to do first! Talk to Greyson, have an advice from Rachelle or annoy Brenda?! But then you chose to be with Rachelle, that's the best thing you can do for now cause there's a problem between you and Greyson.