Chapter Nineteen: I Stole A Kiss From You

Greyson Chance Fan Fiction "It's Called Destiny"
Chapter Nineteen: "I Stole A Kiss From You"

It was a fine sunny Thursday and you can feel the breeze of the misty morning when you woke up. As usual, you got that huge smile in your face about what happened on Greyson's house like you fell down on him and he fell down on you. But on the other hand, you feel ashamed! Greyson already knew your ultimate secret ... That he is your ultimate crush!

You: Good morning, mom!

Mom: Oh, hi there sweetie! You didn't tell me what happened on you when you went to Greyson's house, huh?

You: Oh, it went so horrible! You don't need to know it, mom! *sigh*

Mom: Horrible? What happened?!

You: No, nothing. Maybe if I'll tell you, you'll just laugh at me.

Mom: Why would I? If it's really funny, then I can't help laughing. *smiles*

You: Wah! You don't need to know it, mom! It's embarassing! *blush*

Mom: You won't tell me or???

You: Or what?

Mom: I'll ban you from using your phone, laptop and everything. *smiles* You'll tell me or not?

You: OMG! I'm just messing around with you, mom. *laughs* The horrible thing that happened is ...

Mom: What?

You: Oh no! I'm going late! I better go now! See you, mom! Love you! *runs*

Mom: Hey, that's unfair, (YN)!

You: *laughs*

You scored on your mom! You didn't tell her the truth or about what happened on you and Greyson. As you're on your way to your school, you think of something ... You realized something ...

You: Hey! I feel like a loner, my only friend is Greyson and Greyson's friends ... Does people hate me? What's wrong with me?

You realized that without Greyson, you'll be a loner. Without Greyson, you'll be a hopeless romantic girl. Without Greyson, you're nothing!

You: *enters the room*

Greyson: *pokes you*

You: Hey!

Greyson: Hi, sweetheart! *smiles*

You: Hi, Greyson! *sigh*

Greyson: Oh, what's your problem, sweetheart? You look so sad! What happened?

You: I just realized that if you're not with me .. Uhm, I mean .. Let's put it this way ...

Greyson: That sounds like a deep conversation. Okay, sweetheart! I'm listening! *smiles and pinch your cheeks*

You: I just realized that if I didn't met you or let say we didn't became friends, it will end up like I'm a loner. See? You're just my only friend here, my best friend instead. I just don't understand it. Like people don't want to be friends with me. People don't like me! I feel so ...

Greyson: *hug you*

You: *frozen and shock*

Greyson: *hug you more tightly* Don't continue it. Don't continue it, sweetheart!

You: *eyes widened* But, why? Why?

Greyson: You're wrong ... *still hug you* You're wrong, sweetheart! You're not a loner. People might hate you for some reasons like their jealous but there's nothing wrong with you!. I just want you to know that, no matter what happen on us, I'm still here! I won't change! *whisper in your ear* "I promise..."