Chapter Thirteen: It's Show TIme

Greyson Chance Fan Fiction "It's Called Destiny"

Chapter Thirteen: "It's Show Time"

-Fast Forward- Today is the day you have been waiting for! The day TAYLOR SWIFT will have her concert! You're so excited, happy, crazy, and everything! You can't imagine seeing Taylor Swift perform in front of you, how you sing along with her and the crowds, how you wave your hands in the air and shout! You feel like her biggest fan! You're really excited like you end up jumping in your bed! (:

You: Moooooooooooom!!! *running to the kitchen*

Mom: Hey sweetie! What's the matter? You made me drop the onions! Why are you screaming like thaaaaaat ?!

You: OMG! Don't you remember?! Today's Taylor concert in Oklahoma!

Mom: OMG! That's waaaaaaaaaah!!!

You: No! It's like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! *jump like crazy*

Mom: Just eat you lunch then wait for Greyson to come and then leave! *smile*

You: That's exactly what I'm gonna do! I can't handle this feeling! This is crazy! *scream*

Mom: Okay, just wait for a few minutes, lunch will be ready!

You: OMG! Okay! *jump*

You finished your lunch, the show is getting nearer, nearer and nearer! Like 2 hours ahead! You're getting more crazy, more excited! *the doorbell rings*

You: OMG! Wish it was Greyson! *open the door*

Guy: Hi there, miss! Want to try our new beauty product? *smile* It will add beauty and smoothen your skin!

You: *sigh* I thought you were Greyson! I don't have time for that! Bye! *slam the door*

You wait and wait until you heard the doorbell rings ... You can't calm yourself! You continue on walking, walking and walking ... Until ... *the doorbell rings*

You: Gosh! Greyson, I hope it was you! *open the door* OMG!

Greyson: Hey there, sweetheart! *smile*

You: *hug him tight* OMG!

Greyson: You miss me? We just saw each other yesterday! *giggles*

You: No, I didn't miss you! I was just excited!

Greyson: Is that true, sweetheart?? *laughs*

You: Of course! And stop calling me sweetheart! My mom might hear you!

Greyson: What you mean is ... Our MOM?! *giggles*

You: Oh stop it! Hey Mom! We're going now! Greyson just arrived!

Mom: Okay sweetie! Be careful! Bye!

You: *grabs the banner* see you! Bye, mom!

Greyson: Bye, Mom! *giggles*

You: Don't call my mom your mom!

Greyson: Okay! Bye, mom! *giggles*

As you to were walking heading off to the arena, Greyson entwined his arms next to yours! Your frozen! You keep on blushing! He holds you tight! Like you were his girlfriend!

You: *blush* Oh, why are you doing this?!

Greyson: What?! Am I doing wrong?

You: Yeah! Why did you do this? We're acting like girlfriends and boyfriends! *blush*

Greyson: Like girlfriends and boyfriends? *hold you more tightly* What about this? *giggles*

You: ... *blush*