Chapter 19

This chapter will be short and the epilogue is next. I am so happy with the reads and votes and I am thankful for you my readers I may never write a story and it get published but I am glad I have Wattpad and I get to write for you guys much love to you all...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Pete POV)

" I am never letting you out of my sight, I missed you so much my baby, I am so sorry I couldn't protect you" mom says hugging me tightly.

"Mom I can't breath, I'm fine" she holds my face.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay" I smile and sit down next to Ae and hug him.

"Come with me baby, I have something and someone for you" I follow him outside and smile when I see my baby.

"A'Aim" She comes running at me full force and licks my face.

"She missed you"

"I missed her too" Ae grabs my hand and covers my eyes making me stand still.

"Okay turn around" I cover my mouth when I see Ae on his knee.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm not proposing, it's a promise ring, it's a promise to love you and cherish you, to keep you happy and healthy and to love you wholeheartedly" I smile as Ae puts it on my finger.

I pull him into a passion filled kiss.

"I love you" Ae smirks and pulls me into his body.

I could stay like this forever......

********************************

Epilogue is next....