Chapter 5.

Aww my beautiful boys I am so not ready for episode 14 😢 but anyways I hope you like this chapter enjoy......
*******************************

(Pete POV)

"My baby" my mom says pulling me into a giant hug.

"Hi mommy" she smiles and kisses my head.

"Hello Auntie?" Ae says.

Mom chuckles and pulls him into a hug.

"What have I told you before? Call me mom. Your dating my son now" Ae smiles at mom and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay" I smile and grab Ae's hand and sit down on the couch.

"So how is school going?" I look at Pete and he nods at me. "What's happened?"

"It's Trump" mom crosses her arms.

"What has that little bastard done now?" I giggle at mom's question.

Ae speaks up. " he's been coming to the university and scaring Pete, and threatening to take him away from me" mom sighs and stands up putting on her shoes and getting her car keys.

"Let's go, we're going to the police station, this has to stop" I look at Ae and he nods.

"It's for the best" I smile and we get into moms car.
****^****^*****

"Hello, how can I help you today?" The secretary asks smiling.

Mom smiles back. "We need to file a restraining order" the lady smiles and picks up the phone.

"Officer pong are you available?" She asks, then nods putting the phone down.

"He'll come and get you, please have a seat!" We nod and sit down.

(10 minutes later)

A man in a suit comes out and walks to the front desk and the secretary points to us.

The detective known as pong smiles and ya.

"Hello, How May I help you today?"

Mom stands up. "I would like to get a restraining order on someone for my son and his boyfriend." he nods and starts to walk away as we follow him into a giant office.

"Please sit and tell me what's going on?" Mom looks at me and nods.

(a/n: so I tried looking for Trumps last name on the show but it doesn't show their characters last names so I have to make one up sorry)

"Last year, an ex boyfriend of mine last year recorded me without my consent and sent it to my mom it was of us kissing he threatened to tell her if I didn't give him money and when I didn't comply he would beat me up. The whole time throughout our relationship was a lie and now he's come back and threatened us saying how Ae my boyfriend now was going to regret ever taking me away from him yesterday he came to our school and was calling me names and threatening to hurt us, we also have witnesses and we need a restraining order to keep him away from us. I'm really scared detective Pong that he'll really hurt us" he nods and goes to his file cabinet and grabs out a notepad.

"What is the kids name?"

"Trump Pakakorn" he nods and writes it down.

"Can you write down the names of the witnesses" I take the pen and jot down everyone's names that witnessed the incident.

"I will call you within three to four days to let you know the status of the restraining order" mom shakes his hand and we walk out to the car.

"You boys hungry?" I shake my head.

"No I'm actually really tired I feel a headache coming on, I just want to go home and sleep."

"Ok, I'll take you to the house to get your car and I will see you Saturday for your dad's birthday?" I groan.

"Do I have to?" Mom sighs sadly.

"Unfortunately yes but he says you can bring Ae if you want" I roll my eyes.

"Fine, But I hope he doesn't expect me to be nice and happy by being there." mom giggles and we get in the car.

Once we get to mom's I grab my car keys and open the doors to my car.

"Are you okay baby?" I smile at Ae and give him a peck on the lips.

"Let's go home, I'm tired and want to take a bath" I see Ae smirk.

"A bath by yourself?" I roll my eyes and start driving to the apartment.

"If you want to join me you can" He smiles and kisses my hand.

'What a pervert' I think to myself.
****^****^****^****^****^****^

What did you think? Not a drama chapter but a calm one before the storm.

I hope you are enjoying the story 🤗😘