Ch. 4

Hey guys Ae & Pete (Perth & Saint)  above ⬆️ aren't they the cutest 😍 I am a hardcore shipper of these beautiful young men 😊 anyways back to the story......
*******************************

(Ae POV)

"Pssst Ae" I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Yes Pond?" He smirks at me.

"So, what'd you do last night? Or should I say WHO did you do last night?" I punch his arm.

"Asshole, that's none of your business" Pond laughs.

"I'm kidding Jerk, how is Pete? I heard about what happened." I turn to look at him.

"What are you talking about?"

"I heard that the guy who was harassing Pete last year came back" I clench my fists.

"I swear if he lays one hand on Pete I'll kill him myself"

"Aish! Calm down, you'll scare the students away."

"I'm being serious, he messed with Pete so bad that he left bruises and almost could have killed him, and gosh Pete is so caring that he didn't even want to go to the hospital or report him to the police" Pond pats my shoulder. (a/n: They are all in their senior year)

"Don't worry the gang and I will keep a lookout, you know we got your's and Pete's backs" I smile and get back to work.
****************

"Ae, I missed you!" Pete says hugging my waist, I chuckle at his cuteness and kiss his nose.

"We just saw each other last night, can you still feel your legs?" Pete blushes and hits my chest.

"Way to ruin the moment, and don't say things like that out loud" I smirk and kiss his forehead.

"I missed you too, what did you want to do today after school?"

"I want to see my mom" I nod and get back to eating.

"Hey Pete, Hey Ae" Can says sitting across from us.

"Sawadekhap Can" Pete says smiling.

"I thought you had lunch later?" I ask.

"Nope, I have it now! I will be back" I nod and look at Pete smiling.

"What?" Pete blushes. "Still thinking about last night?" He hits my chest.

"No, you pervert. I was just thinking about how much I love you" I smile and pull his chin up, kissing his nose.

"I love you too" I pull him up for a kiss, I grab his face and bite his plump bottom lip, sucking it into my mouth.

Pete wraps his arm around my waist kissing me harder.

Click

"Seriously Pond? Delete it" he laughs and clicks his phone off putting it into his back pocket.

"Oops too late" I roll my eyes and wrap my arm around Pete's neck as he intertwines our hands.

"Hello, Pond!" Can says smiling coming back with some food.

"Sup Shorty" Can hits Pond in the back of the head.

"My names can not shorty, you big jerk" he says mumbling.

"Hey you guys!" I hear Techno and Kengkla say simultaneously.

They sit down and start talking amongst themselves.

"Well, look who it is?" Pond says looking behind us, clenching his fists.

"Hello, Pete! Miss me?" I get up and pull his shirt.

"How many god damn times do I have to tell you to stay away from my boyfriend huh? Do you like to see him suffer? What can't you get through your fat head! He will never be yours" he chuckles and pulls my hands from his collar.

"Is that what you think? He'll always be mine. I made him into what he is today. A submissive little bitch!" After that I lost all control and punched him in his face, I could hear the deafening crack of his nose.

"Ae!!!!! Stop, Ae please. Pond help me!!!" Pete says trying to pry me off.

Pond grabs me and pulls me into his body keeping me away from the bastard. "Ae, Stop your scaring Pete, I think the assholes' had enough" I breath through my nose and try to calm down before I go and try to comfort Pete.

"Baby, I'm sorry. Come here" Pete runs into my arms hiding his face in my chest.

I hear groaning. "You'll regret that!?!?" He yells. "Pete will be mine again, mark my words, you won't know what hit you" he says screaming, scaring all the students who witnessed the altercation.

"Come on, Ae let's get you cleaned up" Pete says placing his hand on my back and guiding me back to his car.

"Sit on the hood, I'll get the first aid kit" I nod and and try flexing my fingers.

Pete comes back and opens up a bottle of peroxide and a cotton ball and starts cleaning up my knuckles.

"Aish, that hurts babe" Pete smiles and then covers it up.

"That's what happens when you punch someone in the nose" I sigh and watch as he finishes and puts on gauze and wraps it up.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't let him talk down at you like that. What he said was uncalled for" Pete sighs and kisses my hand.

"I know, I'm grateful that you stuck up for me, he deserves a lot more then a bloody broken nose" I smile and bring him to me hugging him tightly.

I whisper in his ear" I promise that he won't get near you and you'll never be his" Pete kisses my cheek and hugs me tighter.

"I love you, so much" I kiss his ear.

"Love you too, bunny"
*******************************

Okay what did you think?

I wrote a chapter like promised 😊

Wow longer then my other chapters anyways lots more drama is coming your way so be prepared 😚

Bye-Bye For Now 🙂👋