Another Authors Note

Hey 👋 so this is a new story I want to try out and it's a Fanfic.

I have been watching and being obsessed with this series and the two main characters Ae and Pete.

Even though I love pond and his weird silly perverted mind set this will mainly focus on Ae & Pete maybe some Tin/Can.

if you have never seen this series, you must watch episodes 1-10 they are very good on the Daily Motion app it's called Love By Chance and you can watch it with English subtitles, also msg me and I will send you a link to watch episode 11 when it comes out.

Anyways I really hope you check it out.

Love By Chance is for those who love Boy on Boy Romances Also I am going to add a list of other Boy Love shows that I really love and will recommend them at the bottom of this note ☺️ (I will put the series name, character couples and synopsis)

1. Addicted (heroin)- Gu Hai/Bai Luo Yin
Synopsis: Ever since he was young, Bai Luo Yin (Xu Weizhou) has been living with his careless (but loving) father, Bai Han Qi, and his grandmother. When he turned 16 years old, his biological mother Jiang Yuan remarried. Her new husband is a high-ranking military official, Gu Wei Ting.

Because of his mother's death, Gu Wei Ting's son, Gu Hai (Huang Jingyu), has been harboring a deep grudge towards his father. By the random hand of fate, the two step-brothers with wildly conflicting emotional backgrounds were placed in the same class at a Beijing high school, without knowing each other's background at first. With time, they slowly developed a special feeling toward one another. Their classmates, You Qi and Yang Meng, had been instrumental in the relationship.

2. Together With Me- korn/knock
Synopsis: One day at Amphawa, Knock, a young engineering student wakes up to a shock, he is naked next to his childhood best friend, Korn, due to drunkenness and hormones. After fighting and arguing, Korn and Knock agree to keep this as a secret, because Knock has a girlfriend, and he isn't gay.

Korn's other best friend, Yihwa takes matters into her own hands, and tries to expose Knock's evil girlfriend, Plern Pleng. During the span of this series, Korn and Knock fight a lot, but also have a lot of sweet moments together, and in the end they both confess to each other and start dating.

3. Love By Chance- Ae/Pete
Synopsis:
Pete is a handsome and rich university student that is incredibly timid. His shyness is caused by the fact that he tries to hide that he is secretly gay. By chance, Pete gets hit by a kind hearted boy on a bike. The boy, named Ae apologises and helps him up. Whenever Pete trusts someone they use him for his wealth. While he was getting abused for money, Ae saves him. Over time, Ae protects Pete from the world; he takes care of him. But somewhere between the intense closeness and soft touches, Ae begins to feel more than how a friend would. Yet, Pete doesn't want Ae to know the pain of being ridiculed for dating a man. Thus he ignores his feelings for Ae. But Pete falls deeper and deeper in love with the kind hearted boy on the bike who once hit him, by chance.

4. 2 moons- Yo/Pha
Synopsis: Wayo is accepted at the Kantaphat University, in the Faculty of Sciences; in the same institution he studies, Phana, a second-year boy he has always been in love with, though he never managed to talk to him. When Wayo has the chance to become the "moon" of his faculty, the two will begin to spend time together because Phana himself has been the "moon" of the medical school the previous year and must supervise the freshmen participating in the competition. Despite initially the strong character of Phana makes it difficult for Wayo any more simple interaction, the two slowly get closer and closer.

So, Wayo began to visit friends of Phana, Beam and Kit; it is the latter who suddenly falls in love with Ming, Wayo's best friend, who begins to court him despite his initial haste.

Those are the shows that I have love I can keep watching them everyday that's how addicted (haha get it? No? Ok 👍🏻) I am for Boy Love ❤️

Anyways I hope you enjoy this story 😊

GOOD NIGHT 😴😘💤🌙