Chapter 14

Hi everyone 👋, So more drama is going to ensue in another few chapters this one is just a fluff, lovey dovey type of chappie 😊...
******************************

(Ae POV)

"Okay close your eyes and hold my hands" Pete giggles and struggles to walk.

"Ae! Your going to make me trip-" just as he says that, he falls on top of me and laughs.

"Oops sorry baby" I can't help but keep laughing.

"It's not funny, Ae. I almost died" he laugh harder.

"I am really sorry honey" he giggles his cute laugh as I pull him to the couch.

"Okay, stay right there don't remove the blindfold and keep your hands by your sides" he nods and I walk into our bathroom and grab out a box with his present in it.

"Okay on the count of three I want you to take off your blindfold. 1... 2... 3... open" He squeals as I hold up his present.

"You got me a puppy!!!" He smile and I hand him our new dog.

"Our puppy, it's a Shiba Inu"

(Their Shiba Inu puppy)

"Aww babe, she's beautiful!! I love her already. Thank you" he grabs my face and gives me a kiss.

Pete giggles when our new member of the family licks his face.

"Your welcome baby, now what should we name her?"

"Let's call her A'aim" I smile and pet A'aim's small head.

"That's a perfect name, let's go to the pet store and get her some stuff" he nods and picks A'aim up and we get in the car and drive to the pet shop.
***************************

{At pet shop} ( idk if this is an actual pet shop in Thailand, but pretend it is)

"Hey Ae, Pete?" Our friend Can says waving at us.

"Hi Can, is this your dog?" Pete asks and can nods.

"This is Gucci"

(This is the closest picture of what Can's dog looks like in the show that I could find)

"Hi Gucci" Pete says petting his head, Gucci licks his face as Pete giggles.

"What are you two doing here?" Pete lifts up A'aim and shows him.

"Oh, she's cute can I pet her?" Pete nods.

"We're here to get her some supplies, oh look you guys" we look over and see Gucci and A'aim play fighting.

"Well, I gotta go mom is expecting me. Bye bye" he says bowing and waving.

(Quick Question? Why do people from Thailand and Korea Bow? I've always wondered)

"Okay we need a bed, toys, harness, leash, some doggy snacks, food bowls and pee mats" I go over to the puppy food and pick out a few she would like.

"A'aim go get toys" Pete says as he watches her run to a stack of teddy bears and squeaky toys and picks out two things and walking back with them in her mouth.

"Good girl" we go to the counter and pay for our stuff.

"Have a good day" we bow and go back home to play with our new puppy.
*************************

Okay guys another update for you, I am spoiling you guys rotten with another chapter 😊

What did you think?