Chapter 7

⬆️

⬆️

Again my two beautiful boys, I think I'm going to be writing more stories like this one but different kinds of genres 🤗 anyways enjoy the chapter 😚.
^*******^^^^*******^^^^******^

(Ae POV)

"Pete I'm home?" I say closing the door and locking it.

I walk into the living room and see Pete asleep, I smile and pick him up bridal style and lay him in bed. I go into the living room and finish my homework.

(2 hrs later)

"Ae?" I quickly sit up, and Pete is standing in front of me rubbing my forehead.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask.

"Nothing, come to bed and why is there a police car outside?" I get up and pick Pete up as he wraps his legs around my hips and lays his head on my shoulder.

"Detective Pong wanted us to be protected and for them to watch the apartment for anything suspicious" he nods and I lay us down.

Pete turns around in my arms and hugs me.

"I'm scared" Pete says looking into my eyes.

"Like I've said before I won't let him hurt you and you have the gang at school to keep you safe" Pete smiles and I pull him closer as we fall asleep.
*********************************

(4 days later)

"Ae can you go and get Pete from the pool please?" Pete's mom asks.

I smile and walk outside to the pool, I lick my lips as I watch my sexy boyfriend swimming.

"Pete time to come in" he turns around and climbs out of the pool.

I watch as the water falls off his chest and stomach in droplets.

"See something you like?" Pete says smirking.

'Pete's gotten bolder' I think to myself.

We sit at the table to eat lunch.

"So Pete" mom's phone rings. "Hello?... yes this is she... uh huh... oh that's wonderful news... do they have to... yes I understand... thank you so much, see you this afternoon. Uh huh. You too, bye" she hangs us the phone. "I have some great news they approved the restraining order" I smile and sigh in relief.

"Thank god, what happens now?" Pete asks.

"See, that's the thing they need you in the court room when they issue it to him" no way in hell will I let Pete see him.

"Do we have to go?" Pete says sadly. His mom nods.

We finish lunch and head to the courthouse.

"Welcome everyone please have a seat" the judge says.

I look over at the table and see a smirking Trump staring at me and Pete.

"Mr.Pakakorn? Please face the front" the judge says seriously.

"Sorry sir" he says faking a polite smile.

"As of today Mr. Pakakorn you are to stay 100 ft from Pete and Ae, if you fail to do so you will be charged and sentenced to prison for one year. You are to not contact, threaten or be anywhere near them. Do you understand the consequences?" He nods.

"Yes your honor" the judge nods and leaves.

Trump walks by and whispers "This isn't the last you've seen of me. By the way you look beautiful Pete just like your mother" he laughs and walks out.

I roll my eyes and smile at Pete.

"Let's go on a date and celebrate?" He smiles and grabs my hand as we walk outside.
*****************************

Date in the next chapter 🙂 I hope your enjoying this so far. I won't be posting on Monday cause of Veterans Day so I am writing a few chapters today.

Vote and leave a (nice) comment ❤️