Chapter 10

Perth with a puppy  😍 Sorry just had too anyways back to the story

Perth with a puppy 😍 Sorry just had too anyways back to the story.

(Ae POV)  {2 months later}

Today is Pete's birthday and I am so excited, I woke up this morning going over my plan for Pete's surprise party I am going to pretend that I forgot and then have him leave for the day with Markus, Pond and the guys are helping me get the spa ready.

"Ae?"  I turn around and kiss my smiling boyfriend.

"Good morning handsome" he blushes and pushes me down on the bed straddling my waist.

"Hi" I chuckle and sit up with him in my lap.

"Why you so smiley, this morning?"  He shrugs and plays with the collar of my shirt.

"Cause I'm happy about today" I pretend to not know what he's talking about.

"What's today?" He pouts and gets up.

"Nothing, never mind. I'm gonna go take a shower" I nod and watch him walk away.

I wait for the shower to turn on, I grab my phone and call Markus.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me Ae are you still up for taking Pete out for the day?"

"Yeah, of course what time should I pick him up?"

"In about an hour it's already 12pm"

"Okay for sure, I will call him and ask if he wants to go out"

"Okay sounds perfect, thank you so much"

"Anytime, Bye"

"Bye"

"Who was that?" Pete asks coming out of the bathroom.

"Just my sister-in-law she wanted me to go and pick up my niece from dance class" he smiles and walks over to our closet getting out an outfit.

"Hello?... uh huh... sure... yeah... let me get ready... Okay.... you too... bye Markus" I secretly smile.

"Is it alright if I go out with Markus today?" I nod and kiss his cheek.

"Sure, I guess we'll see each other later" he sadly nods and checks his phone as a message pops up.

"Okay, I love you" he kisses my lips and grabs his shoes and goes outside.

I wave him good bye and walk back inside and call pond and the guys.

Time to surprise my baby when he comes home.
*****************

(Pete POV)

I get into Markus' car and sigh sadly putting on my seatbelt.

"You okay P?"

"Ae is being weird today, you know he forgot it was my birthday?"

"Oh I'm sorry P,  happy birthday though" I smile.

"Thanks, anyways want to go shopping?" He nods and we head off to the mall.
********************

(5 pm)

" thank you for today Markus, you made my day better"

He smiles and pats my shoulder.

"No problem, what are friends for?" I chuckle.

Markus picks up his phone and answers it.

"Hello... uh huh... yep... okay I will... bye"

"Ready to go P?"

"Yeah wanna come and watch a movie with me, Ae texted saying he won't be home" he nods and we get up and throw away our trash.

We get back to the apartment and get out of the car.

I unlock the door "sorry it's so dark in here let me turn on the lights"

"SURPRISE" I jump when I hear voices and see all my friends and Ae smiling at me.

" did you really think I would forget your birthday?" I blush and kiss Ae.

I turn towards Markus. " you knew didn't you?" He nods and gives me a hug.

"Happy birthday" I smile and go and talk to my friends.

"Happy birthday, baby" mom says coming over to Ae and Me.

"Thanks Mother, are you doing okay?"

"I'm fine baby, just tired from a long day at work"

"Happy birthday Pete" Detective Pong says handing me a gift.

"Oh you didn't have to get me anything" he just shakes his head.

"It's nothing, your mom called and said that your boyfriend was throwing you a surprise party so I thought why not get you a gift" I bow and thank him.

"Thank you for helping us with the trump case"

"No problem, my nephew had the same problem that you and Ae we're going through, but now that the man is in prison for life, my nephew can live a full and happy life" I smile and watch Pond and Can come over.

"Happy birthday Pete" they both say at the same time.

"Hi, guys thank you"

"Happy birthday Pete" I look over and see Tin as he hands me a gift.

"Thanks Tin"

"Ugh what are you doing here?" Can says glaring at Tin.

I watch as Tin walks over to Can " I was invited Shorty, got a problem?" Tin smirks and rubs his thumb across Can's bottom lip.

Can slaps his hand and stomps away, Tin laughs at grabs a drink.

"He's so sensitive"

"Tin, why do always have to bug him?" I ask.

He smiles "he makes it too easy" I giggle and watch him walk away.

I jump when I feel arms around my waist and hot breath in my ear. "Were you surprised" I turn around in his arms.

"Very and thank you for remembering, I love you so much" Ae smiles and kisses my lips.

"Come on let's cut the cake and open presents" smiling I grab his hand and walk to eat cake and open my presents.
*******************************

Okay everyone I will be doing a time skip and getting to the drama I know everyone is super excited to get to the more interesting part of the story so wish me luck.

Big Shoutout to GyanEr_03 & GabrielMoreno051 for reading, commenting and voting.

Much Appreciation to you both thank you 😊 🙏🏻