Chapter 13

Just a sneak peek of my new cover for my new story

What do you think? 🤗
****************************

(Pete POV)

"Ae?" I ask my boyfriend as I slide my finger up and down his chest.

"Hmm?" He says playing with my hair looking up at the ceiling.

"Do you see us getting married, and Adopting a baby?" I look up at him, as he looks down at me and smiles.

"Yeah, I see a big wedding with our family and friends, eating cake and food and dancing and just having the time of our lives. I see us adopting two babies a boy and a girl" I smile and kiss his chin.

"I like that idea" he kisses my forehead and holds me tight.

"Me too, let's sleep we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow" I nod and kiss his chest closing my eyes and falling into a peaceful sleep.

What they didn't know was someone was watching them and plotting.
*****************************

(Unknown POV)

"Did you get the photos?" Boss asks me.

"Yup, right here" I hand them over to my boss.

He smirks and hands them back.

"Fix those and send them off" I smile and walk to my car.

Ae doesn't know what hit him.
****************************

(Ae POV)

"Bye, See you tomorrow" I wave good night to my parents.

I get in the car and drive somewhere to get food.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"Pete I'm home" I walk into the living room and see Pete crying, I rush over and try to hug him but he pushes me away.

"How could you?" He says biting his lip.

"What?" He wipes away his tears.

"Don't act like you don't know" he grabs what looks like pictures and throws them at me.

I look at the pictures and put them down on the table.

"Baby those are fake, I swear I'm not seeing her"

"How dare you lie to me Ae out of all the people you had to sneak around with is her, What does Chompoo have that I don't?" He says standing up throwing the pictures across the room. (a/n: If you've seen the Show you'll know who, Pete is talking about).

"I swear to you, I haven't talked to her in a year. I love you and only you" Pete falls to the ground and cries into his knees.

"Then where did these come from? They are recent pictures"

I walk over and pull his face to mine "I promise you baby, that I never contacted her after I told her you and I were together, somebody must have photoshopped them, if I was seeing her behind your back, I would have left a long time ago, I love you, so much. Someone is trying to break us up" he looks at me sniffs.

"Why would somebody do that?" I sigh and kiss his nose.

"I don't know, but I will find out. I need to make a phone call" he wipes his tears and lays his head on my lap as I run my fingers through his hair.

"Yes, Detective Pong? We need your help... no we're fine, I'm at the apartment with Pete... we need someone to help us figure out if some pictures that were sent about an hour ago are faked... yes I think someone photoshopped some pictures to make it look like I cheated on Pete so he'd break up with me... uh huh yes... okay see you in an hour... bye" I hang up the phone and watch as Pete sleeps.

I will find out who faked and sent the pictures and hell with be payed.
**************************

(Unknown POV)

"GOD DAMNIT!!! I told you to make them look real, can't you do anything right????" Boss says flipping a table, making me flinch.

"How was I supposed to know, he'd catch on?" I feel a stinging pain on my cheek.

" I told you the first time, that I want him to be mad and break up with that disgusting despicable little boy and what do you do, you fuck it up. Now, I have to clean up your mess like I always do, step-brother" he cracks his neck and walks over to the white board looking at his obsessions pictures.

I will have you Pete one way or another.
****************************

Excuse my French but mhm Shit is about to go down 😈😏

I hope your ready for some craziness 😉

Bye 👋

Quote of the day:

"Nobody can love you, if you can't love yourself" - Bright