//Chapter 22//

Hak's P.O.V

Mayu was pacing with a frown on her face. I can sense that she was very nervous about it. I wanted her to stay away from this but she insisted and I couldn't say anything.

"It's time to go" I heard her say to Princess Yona. She looks at me and gives me her signature grin.

"Be careful, Hak" She mouthed with a smile before leaving, doing her part of the mission with Yoon and Princess Yona.

:::::

Mayu's P.O.V
We've found the ship. We looked at each other and prepared for the plan.

"My, my Rina, this is a beautiful ship isn't?" I said, giggling gleefully.
"Yes indeed it is, Aika" Yona responded, playing with her hair.
"Don't you think so too?" I asked Yoon as he smiled.
"It is pretty" he said in a girly voice which made me laugh a little.
"Do you need any sorts of help beautiful ladies?" Two pirates walked towards us with perverted grins on their faces.
"We can give you a little tour" One of them said with a smirk.
///////
"We made it girls" Yoon said with a small smirk on his face.
"You know that you are stuck here just like the rest of us here,right?" A girl complained.
"Trust me, you will be thanking us later" Yoon said as I look over the barrée windows.
"Where are the pirates?" Yona asked.
"They took few girls to play with them before selling all of us" The girl answered, making me shiver in disgust.
"So they won't notice if I do this" Yoon said, pulling out the fireworks and activating it.

At the same moment, the door burst open, showing drunk men, throwing few girls bodies on the floor.
Every girl in the room, including Yona, had a look of horror.
I hugged my best friend, trying to comfort her. "Don't worry, we will make sure it will end soon"
////
Hak's P.O.V
I was fighting with the pirates as it was part of the plan.
Damn it! There is no signal yet!
I saw a pirate coming from behind me, but before I could hit him, Jae-Ha took him out for me.
"Frustrated, are we?" He said as more pirates were coming.
"Will ya shut it?" I grumbled as I pulled out my Hsu Quandao and in one swift move, many pirates fell off the ship.
A huge spark was emitted in the sky.
That's the signal.
"Let's go" I said.
/////
Mayu's P.O.V
"You guys aren't going to take her away!" I growled as I put Yona behind me.
"She isn't the only one we want" the pirates laughed.
One of them tried to touch us but Yona punched him right in the jaw as he fell down in pain.
"Why you Litt-" they all charged at us.
"Damn girl" I praised Yona as I was hitting each pirates weak point.
"I learned from the best" she laughed as she was punching few of the pirates.
I chuckled as we knocking every pirates out, maybe with our looks and our fists.
...
Fortunately, the rest of our squad came to the rescue as they barged in like maniacs.
"Princess!" I heard Kija yelled as he went to hug Yona. Yona was blushing crazy as I smirked.
Yoon and Shin-Ah came beside me as we were watching the future couple hugging.
"I am so happy for her" I said, acting like as if I was actually shedding some tears.
"There there" Yoon said as him and Shin-Ah was patting my back.
"Where is Hak and Jae-Ha?" I asked and they both pointed at the direction of a group of girls crowding them.
Not this again
I sighed in annoyance as I marched towards them.
"We were saved by good-looking men" one cheered, making me want to throw her in the ocean.
"No need to be thanking us, to save pretty damsels in distress is a thing we need to do" I heard Jae-Ha say. Pretty sure him and Hak are enjoying this.
"Oi" I yelled out as the girls turned towards me.
"Sorry ladies, I need these two gentlemen to come with me" I said with a smile as I grabbed them both by the ear and pulled them.
"Ow,ow,ow" they both groaned in pain, but it seems like Jae-ha was enjoying this so I let them both go.
"You sick masochist" I said to Jae-Ha.
"My, my, that was so cruel of you, miss." He said.
"But may I ask you a question?" He added and I nodded.
"Why did you pull us here? Were you jealous that Hak-" I punched him in the face before could finish his question.
Hak raised an eyebrow and smirked.
Oh god...
"You want to keep me for yourself, huh? So selfish of you Mayu. But I don't mind it" Hak said with cockiness in his voice as I rolled my eyes.
////

We went back to our camp site.
Jae-Ha has decided to join us now.
"We can continue our little date now, Mayu" He said, making me sweatdrop.
I suddenly felt a very dark aura coming from someone.
"It was a joke, you know that right?" I said, chuckling.
He grabbed my hand and kissed it: "You weren't a joke to me, my dear"
Out of nowhere, Jae-Ha got punched by Hak, who sent him flying towards a tree.
"He asked for it" I heard Yoon say.
"You are so strong~" Jae-Ha was having a nosebleed, making Hak shiver.
"Mayu, I need to talk to you about something" Yona said, pulling me somewhere far away from the group.
****
"What is it?" I asked eagerly, curious about her.
"Well..." she scratched the back of her neck, blushing.
"Kija, isn't it?" I smirked.
"W-what???" She blushed even more.
"Knew it" I snorted and we both laughed.
"But I don't know, I am still stuck on...Soo-Won" she said with a sad smile.
I pat her in the back: "Just do what you think is right and rejecting Kija isn't a good option" I chuckled.
"Thank you Mayu"
"No problem"
We both hugged each other and went back to our camp.
————————————————————